Fiverr Forum

My fiverr account has been suspended

How can I get it back

Your account seems to be working fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

Another account?

Not this account… I have another account which has been suspended…
How to get it again.

You’re only supposed to have one account.

You won’t get it again. You’re only allowed to have one account. You’re lucky that both of your accounts weren’t banned.

fiverr allow you one account for same category service

That’s a little misleading - Fiverr only allows one account per person.

It’s already been said before that you can have only 1 account, but here is part of Fiverr TOS that you didn’t read at all:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

I think the only exception is if one account is for a company and the other account is for the person individually and both are being used by the same person - if Fiverr authorizes it. At least I think so.

Why can’t you follow the rules like the rest of us?

thanks but as far as i know fiverr has option for family members. one ip number, one pc but different category services with two different accounts are allowed. both can operate their accounts.

I know it’s possible for families with CS permission, but the OP seems to have had multiple accounts by himself.

It has to be one account per person, though. One person can’t have more than one account, even if he/she wants to offer different services on those accounts.

Contact Customer Support .The forum can’t offer any further help.