My fiverr account is disable and not active

checkskills

My Account is disabled and I don’t violate any term policy of Fiverr

I don’t invite any my client in email or personal link

so why Fiverr banned my account

What did Fiverr say was the reason when they told you that they had disabled your account? They don’t just disable accounts for the fun of it. There is always a reason.

What did Fiverr say was the reason when they told you that they had disabled your account? They don’t just disable accounts for the fun of it. There is always a reason.

Not always dear, there may be a glitch. Hope @checkskills get back to the work. Regards

Not always dear, there may be a glitch. Hope @checkskills get back to the work. Regards

Not always dear

First of all, please don’t call me, “dear”. Doing so is rude, and inappropriate. I am not your “dear”.

there may be a glitch.

Second, the deletion of an account is not a glitch. Accounts don’t just randomly delete themselves. Fiverr deleted the account for a reason. Accounts deleted for violating the Terms of Service are usually gone for good.

Not always dear

First of all, please don’t call me, “dear”. Doing so is rude, and inappropriate. I am not your “dear”.

there may be a glitch.

Second, the deletion of an account is not a glitch. Accounts don’t just randomly delete themselves. Fiverr deleted the account for a reason. Accounts deleted for violating the Terms of Service are usually gone for good.

:rofl: Take it easy on him, Jon.

Not always dear

there may be a glitch.

please don’t call me, “dear”.

Well noted “Sir”. I hope this will satisfy you. 😀

Fiverr deleted the account for a reason. Accounts deleted for violating the Terms of Service are usually gone for good.

Not always “Sir”.

don’t invite any my client in email or personal link

Maybe you create another account on fiverr. Fiverr not support multiple account. One person one account

Thnaks 🙂

please don’t call me, “dear”.

Well noted “Sir”. I hope this will satisfy you. 😀

Fiverr deleted the account for a reason. Accounts deleted for violating the Terms of Service are usually gone for good.

Not always “Sir”.

It’s not about sir or something like that. You can just use the nickname, ‘You’ or nothing at all.

Using “buddy, man, dude, mate, bro” and other similar words is considered offhand and can be appropriate with your close friends, but not with strangers or (which is the worst case) with customers.

To be honest, ignore! Don’t waste your energy. He is not that type of person who will understand why it is not appropriate to say things like on a professional platform and I know why.

if he is not then we must teach them some basic rule I hope that’s the best

if we have knowledge then we must share with other

Archived