My fiverr account is flagged, please help me to solve this

nonibd

hello guys, i was commented to a post in fiverr forum. one person was posted that he has got 2k impression and don’t received any order. so i was told him to hire other one fiverr user to order this gig and rate him 5 star. and recently i was delivered a project to one user, and he give me 4 star. and i was reply him why he was give me 4 star, and it also violate against fiverr tos. but really i wasn’t know that, it’s break the fiverr rules. i have read fiverr TOS and Guidelines also. and i know that, it’s my violation.

sometimes ago, fiverr noticed me that, i have flagged for TOS. below the email that i was recently received from fiverr team.

Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation. Honest and unsolicited feedback is what makes our marketplace trustworthy.
Asking another user to edit or remove feedback, or specifically asking for positive feedback, is not allowed and is a violation of our Terms of Service.

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

now what i can do? how to avoid the issue. and is this affect to my fiverr account? please help me. i’m so unhappy for this experience. please help me.

Well it clearly says in the message that you received… You can’t discuss about reviews with your clients , just avoid doing that

thanks for your reply. is this will be banned my account? can i need to do anything for this issue? and how much time needs to clear the warning?

hello guys, i was commented to a post in fiverr forum. one person was posted that he has got 2k impression and don’t received any order. so i was told him to hire other one fiverr user to order this gig and rate him 5 star. and recently i was delivered a project to one user, and he give me 4 star. and i was reply him why he was give me 4 star, and it also violate against fiverr tos. but really i wasn’t know that, it’s break the fiverr rules. i have read fiverr TOS and Guidelines also. and i know that, it’s my violation.

sometimes ago, fiverr noticed me that, i have flagged for TOS. below the email that i was recently received from fiverr team.

Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation. Honest and unsolicited feedback is what makes our marketplace trustworthy.

Asking another user to edit or remove feedback, or specifically asking for positive feedback, is not allowed and is a violation of our Terms of Service.

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

now what i can do? how to avoid the issue. and is this affect to my fiverr account? please help me. i’m so unhappy for this experience. please help me.

You did in fact violate their terms. You should take some time out of your day and read the TOS.

so i was told him to hire other one fiverr user to order this gig and rate him 5 star. and recently i was delivered a project to one user, and he give me 4 star. and i was reply him why he was give me 4 star, and it also violate against fiverr tos. but really i wasn’t know that, it’s break the fiverr rules. i have read fiverr TOS and Guidelines also. and i know that, it’s my violation.

Ugh! How did you think this was acceptable? It’s called gaming the system and 5r had every right to flag you for it. 😏 period. Hassling people to revise their feedback is a violation. Hopefully, you’ve learned a hard lesson from your mistake.

now what i can do? how to avoid the issue. and is this affect to my fiverr account?

Simple! Play by the rules. 🍍

You did in fact violate their terms. You should take some time out of your day and read the TOS.

so i was told him to hire other one fiverr user to order this gig and rate him 5 star. and recently i was delivered a project to one user, and he give me 4 star. and i was reply him why he was give me 4 star, and it also violate against fiverr tos. but really i wasn’t know that, it’s break the fiverr rules. i have read fiverr TOS and Guidelines also. and i know that, it’s my violation.

Ugh! How did you think this was acceptable? It’s called gaming the system and 5r had every right to flag you for it. 😏 period. Hassling people to revise their feedback is a violation. Hopefully, you’ve learned a hard lesson from your mistake.

now what i can do? how to avoid the issue. and is this affect to my fiverr account?

Simple! Play by the rules. 🍍

thanks @nikavoice, and now what i need to do about the 4 star review? can i edit my comment for this review? or what i need to do? if i can’t remove or edit my comment from this review, can i alive this gig? or other users will flag to this gig again or not? please help me

thanks @nikavoice, and now what i need to do about the 4 star review? can i edit my comment for this review? or what i need to do? if i can’t remove or edit my comment from this review, can i alive this gig? or other users will flag to this gig again or not? please help me

I’ve read the reviews, and even those under 5 stars (two out of 11) are good. You in practice solicited for a warning with your replies to those reviews. Don’t do it again.

I’ve read the reviews, and even those under 5 stars (two out of 11) are good. You in practice solicited for a warning with your replies to those reviews. Don’t do it again.

ok, thanks for your reply… can i need to do anything about the review? can i able to edit my comment from that review? do i need to remove this gig or not? i will not do it again. other user can flagged me again with this review or not? please suggest me what i need to do right now?

any other will report to this review or not? please let me know about that. i’m so confused.

Replies are not editable, as far as I know. A warning is related to a single violation. You can not receive another warning for the same instance of a violation. Conversely, if someone will rate you less than 5 stars and in return you will ask why, you could receive another warning.

Replies are not editable, as far as I know. A warning is related to a single violation. You can not receive another warning for the same instance of a violation. Conversely, if someone will rate you less than 5 stars and in return you will ask why, you could receive another warning.

thanks a lot. i got you.

thanks @nikavoice, and now what i need to do about the 4 star review?

There is nothing wrong with a 4 review. I’m a perfectionist, but I’m a realist. Striving for 5-stars is cool. However, being in business you will not get a glowing review every single time. Coupled with the fact that, some Clients just don’t like leaving 5-star ratings or no ratings for whatever reason. Pay attention to the quality of your services, instead of pretty yellow stars.

Leave this situation alone. You don’t want 5r to flag you again for this mess.

Move on to the next order! Be thankful, this is only your first warning.

toodles 🍔

thanks @nikavoice, and now what i need to do about the 4 star review?

There is nothing wrong with a 4 review. I’m a perfectionist, but I’m a realist. Striving for 5-stars is cool. However, being in business you will not get a glowing review every single time. Coupled with the fact that, some Clients just don’t like leaving 5-star ratings or no ratings for whatever reason. Pay attention to the quality of your services, instead of pretty yellow stars.

Leave this situation alone. You don’t want 5r to flag you again for this mess.

Move on to the next order! Be thankful, this is only your first warning.

toodles 🍔

thanks a lot. i got you clearly. now i’m not worried about this issue. i will not do that ever. have a good day ❤️

thanks a lot. i got you clearly. now i’m not worried about this issue. i will not do that ever. have a good day ❤️

i will not do that ever.

Please also never do this again

so i was told him to hire other one fiverr user to order this gig and rate him 5 star.

In other words, don’t give people advice that can get them permanently banned from the site for a ToS violation. It’s seriously not ok. If you have trouble understanding ToS, it might be a good idea not to give advice at all.

ok, thanks for your reply… can i need to do anything about the review? can i able to edit my comment from that review? do i need to remove this gig or not? i will not do it again. other user can flagged me again with this review or not? please suggest me what i need to do right now?

can i need to do anything about the review?

I realize that @pacquo had already touched on this, but let me make it very clear for you:

You cannot do ANYTHING to edit/change reviews. As of right now, there are no ifs or buts (exceptions) to this rule. In case you receive a negative review/a review you are not happy with, you have no other option but to live with it and just move on.

In case a Fiverr seller received a review they’re not happy with, and they were to ask their buyer (or even Fiverr) if they could do something about it (or even ask their buyer for feedback on how to improve their services), they WILL get a ToS warning/account suspension/ban. Please keep this in mind.

i will not do that ever.

Please also never do this again

so i was told him to hire other one fiverr user to order this gig and rate him 5 star.

In other words, don’t give people advice that can get them permanently banned from the site for a ToS violation. It’s seriously not ok. If you have trouble understanding ToS, it might be a good idea not to give advice at all.

thanks a lot… i will not break the TOS.

can i need to do anything about the review?

I realize that @pacquo had already touched on this, but let me make it very clear for you:

You cannot do ANYTHING to edit/change reviews. As of right now, there are no ifs or buts (exceptions) to this rule. In case you receive a negative review/a review you are not happy with, you have no other option but to live with it and just move on.

In case a Fiverr seller received a review they’re not happy with, and they were to ask their buyer (or even Fiverr) if they could do something about it (or even ask their buyer for feedback on how to improve their services), they WILL get a ToS warning/account suspension/ban. Please keep this in mind.

thanks for your lot of information. i’m so happy in this forum.

Archived