My Fiverr Account is restricted and suspended

lightstar345

Hi,

First of all, you should ensure that you follow the terms of service at all times. Don’t offer gigs that aren’t allowed. One more warning and your profile is gone.

In regards to your question, this can take anywhere from 24 hours to weeks. There’s no way to speed up the process, but if you have any questions you should get in touch with the Fiverr Support team, since nobody in the forums can help you solve this anyway.

Again: make sure to read and understand the terms of service here on Fiverr, and follow them to the letter. If you don’t you are putting your account at risk of deletion.

Hi! I hope all the Fiverr communities doing well. I want to say, that I received this notification/Warning Today Night. I also share the screenshot with you,. Kindly inform me what can I do? and How much time is required for this? Thank You!

Screenshot (124)|690x387 much time is required for this? Thank You!

Kindly inform me what can I do? and How much time is required for this?

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Kindly inform me what can I do? and How much time is required for this?

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Thanks For your Guidance.

Hi,

First of all, you should ensure that you follow the terms of service at all times. Don’t offer gigs that aren’t allowed. One more warning and your profile is gone.

In regards to your question, this can take anywhere from 24 hours to weeks. There’s no way to speed up the process, but if you have any questions you should get in touch with the Fiverr Support team, since nobody in the forums can help you solve this anyway.

Again: make sure to read and understand the terms of service here on Fiverr, and follow them to the letter. If you don’t you are putting your account at risk of deletion.

Thanks For Guidance!

• 8 months later...
On 3/28/2021 at 12:32 AM, smashradio said:

Hi,

Thanks For Guidance!

Archived