My Fiverr account is temporarily disabled

rumaismail

Hello,

I am a new seller of your marketplace, Recently I got a notification to verify my Fiverr Account. I am new on there, I don’t understand the process of how to make it done. Properly and maybe I mistake and the result ( My Account is temporarily disabled ). But I have all the real information that you needed. Please help me, How can I complete my Fiverr Account verification process?

Hello,

I am a new seller of your marketplace, Recently I got a notification to verify my Fiverr Account. I am new on there, I don’t understand the process of how to make it done. Properly and maybe I mistake and the result ( My Account is temporarily disabled ). But I have all the real information that you needed. Please help me, How can I complete my Fiverr Account verification process?

How can I complete my Fiverr Account verification process?

It is explained here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/verifying-your-identity

The bottom of the article has a contact button if you require further help.

How can I complete my Fiverr Account verification process?

It is explained here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/verifying-your-identity

The bottom of the article has a contact button if you require further help.

Thanks sir For your reply.

I have already tried to verify my mobile phone. But maybe the image quality is not right, my verification work was not successful. I tried three times but failed.

Then I sent a Support Requests message, but got no response after 24 hours.

Thanks sir For your reply.

I have already tried to verify my mobile phone. But maybe the image quality is not right, my verification work was not successful. I tried three times but failed.

Then I sent a Support Requests message, but got no response after 24 hours.

Customer Support are very busy at present and can take up to 10 days to respond.

Archived