My Fiverr account restored!

A few Days ago my Fiverr account was disabled after submitting my identity. Then I thought that why my account is disabled after submitting id card? :thinking: . then I remember that I verified my old account with my same id card that was already deleted. So fiverr thought that I am a fake person and I am using another person id card. After finding the misunderstanding I was knocked to Fiverr support through this account but they said to me that

Upon further review on your account with our Trust and Safety team, we are sorry to inform you that your account has been permanently disabled and will not be reinstated due to misrepresentation of yourself.

Then I Try to explain the misunderstanding but He/she (Fiverr Customer Support) don’t try to understand the misunderstanding. So I feel very sad!

Then I create another new Fiverr account and worried about id verify. so I go to Fiverr support to explain everything. and He/she (Fiverr Customer Support) want to know my old all fiverr account’s username and email. after submit all my fiverr accounts username and email. He/she (Fiverr Customer Support) takes time to review again. And Finally get back my disabled account that was disabled by misunderstanding.

So I have an experience about that every He/she (Fiverr Customer Support) would not be the same. So Try to knock fiverr support again and again untill you find a real good person who want to know your problem and really want to help you!

Thanks

A few Days ago my Fiverr account was disabled after submitting my identity. Then I thought that why my account is disabled after submitting id card? :thinking: . then I remember that I verified my old account with my same id card that was already deleted. So fiverr thought that I am a fake person and I am using another person id card. After finding the misunderstanding I was knocked to Fiverr support through this account but they said to me that

Upon further review on your account with our Trust and Safety team, we are sorry to inform you that your account has been permanently disabled and will not be reinstated due to misrepresentation of yourself.

Then I Try to explain the misunderstanding but He/she (Fiverr Customer Support) don’t try to understand the misunderstanding. So I feel very sad!

Then I create another new Fiverr account and worried about id verify. so I go to Fiverr support to explain everything. and He/she (Fiverr Customer Support) want to know my old all fiverr account’s username and email. after submit all my fiverr accounts username and email. He/she (Fiverr Customer Support) takes time to review again. And Finally get back my disabled account that was disabled by misunderstanding.

So I have an experience about that every He/she (Fiverr Customer Support) would not be the same. So Try to knock fiverr support again and again untill you find a real good person who want to know your problem and really want to help you!

Thanks

after submit all my fiverr accounts username and password He/she (Fiverr Customer Support) takes time to review again

Sounds like a big security risk doing that though. I’m surprised that CS wanted to know your passwords.

Archived