My Fiverr Account Under Review and Restricted || How much it takes time to reactivated

jamal_sameja

Hi, Guys , I am Level 1 Seller on Fiverr and i have received 5 stars throughout, but my last order buyer rate my order 3.7 but with good remarks, i think buyer don’t know about the Fiverr Rating system, i request to buyer please review the rating. The Fiverr Team restrict my account and GIGs are Denied, Fiverr give me First Warning.

My Question from Experts on Fiverr, My Account will reactivated or not ?
How much it takes time to under review?
This is my first mistake i have done on Fiverr.com.

Thanks & Regards

• Like 14
  • Sad 3

Hi, Guys , I am Level 1 Seller on Fiverr and i have received 5 stars throughout, but my last order buyer rate my order 3.7 but with good remarks, i think buyer don’t know about the Fiverr Rating system, i request to buyer please review the rating. The Fiverr Team restrict my account and GIGs are Denied, Fiverr give me First Warning.

Thanks & Regards

i request to buyer please review the rating

That’s strictly forbidden. You’re not even allowed to mention a rating, let alone make your buyer feel bad about the rating they gave you. Fiverr sees it as review manipulation.

Nobody on the forum can know that. It’s for Fiverr to decide.

Nobody on the forum knows that, either. You’ll have to wait for their decision.

• Like 15

Thanks & Regards

i request to buyer please review the rating.

This is why your account is under review and restricted, the buyer that you ask for the review / rating, reported on you.

• Like 12

Thanks & Regards

My Account will reactivated or not ?

Fiverr should have sent you an email regarding all the details for your restriction. You’re account will be put on trial for 90 days, and after that, they will decide whether to lift your ban or give you a permanent ban. During those 90 days, your account will be restricted.

Just to let you know for future reference, it’s against the Fiverr TOS to ask the buyer about their review. I hope this helps!

• Like 12

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Please see: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010880417-Warnings

Thankyou, i have visited the link you have shared with me, I have requested to buyer to review my rating, as i have work according to buyer request.

It’s mean, my account temporary restricted, no one know how much it takes time.

Thank You.

• Like 12

i request to buyer please review the rating

That’s strictly forbidden. You’re not even allowed to mention a rating, let alone make your buyer feel bad about the rating they gave you. Fiverr sees it as review manipulation.

Nobody on the forum knows that, either. You’ll have to wait for their decision.

232662_2.png catwriter:

It will be reactivated with a warning and probably back to a “New Seller” rank… until you meet the criteria again.

As for how long, like @catwriter mentioned… no one knows. If you have an active order, though, I believe you can contact customer service for leniency.

• Like 13

My Account will reactivated or not ?

Fiverr should have sent you an email regarding all the details for your restriction. You’re account will be put on trial for 90 days, and after that, they will decide whether to lift your ban or give you a permanent ban. During those 90 days, your account will be restricted.

Just to let you know for future reference, it’s against the Fiverr TOS to ask the buyer about their review. I hope this helps!

My request still open on Fiverr.help,

“You were issued a warning”

“Keep up the good work and if you have any more questions, please contact me”

I have not received any email regarding You’re account will be put on trial for 90 days.

• Like 13

Thankyou, i have visited the link you have shared with me, I have requested to buyer to review my rating, as i have work according to buyer request.

It’s mean, my account temporary restricted, no one know how much it takes time.

Thank You.

I have requested to buyer to review my rating, as i have work according to buyer request.

This is illegal on Fiverr. The buyer gives you a rating, you have to accept… If you feel unjustified, you can “reply” to their review but never ask them to change it. You can’t do anything now, but take note next time.

Don’t worry, it’s just something you need to remember… I wouldn’t had know if I didn’t read the forum as well.

• Like 14

I have not received any email regarding You’re account will be put on trial for 90 days.

I think they haven’t decided. Maybe it just happened? You need to get the first warning before the “on trial” to happen.

• Like 13

Thanks & Regards

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the help Centre.

You will need to wait for the outcome of the Review.

• Like 14

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

Ok It’s mean i have to wait for 90 days to receive any info from Fiverr.Com.

Thankyou

• Like 12

I’ve just found your account through Google cache, it looks like you were also offering academic writing (like writing thesis), which is strictly forbidden, because that’s academic fraud.

If that’s the case, perhaps Fiverr team checked your account more thoroughly after catching you break the rules by asking your buyer to review the rating, and realized that you were breaking more rules.

• Like 18

What is the probability in my case, fiverr reactivate my account? Because this is my first mistake and Fiverr issued a first warning.

• Like 13

I’ve just found your account through Google cache, it looks like you were also offering academic writing (like writing thesis), which is strictly forbidden, because that’s academic fraud.

If that’s the case, perhaps Fiverr team checked your account more thoroughly after catching you break the rules by asking your buyer to review the rating, and realized that you were breaking more rules.

Oh… I think he will be banned for that.

I offered a “proofreading” gig for business school assignment and specifically mentioned that I will not write their work. Even that was flagged by the Fiverr team… I didn’t get any warning, because it was never active.

The CS told me specifically if I write an education assignment for anyone, I will be banned.

• Like 13

Why did you open a request with Fiverr CS?

Usually when your account gets restricted, they send you an email containing all of the details.

• Like 13

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/27/2021 at 12:37 AM, jamal_sameja said:

Thankyou so much guys, providing their best. I will definitely share my experience after response from fiverr.

Hi, sameja, hope you are doing well

Could you please share if you got your account back and how much did that take?

Look forward 

Thank you 

• Like 14

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 12:41 AM, krheate said:

hello it actually take 90 days for review? or they can reply before that?

• Like 9