My fiverr account was disabled wrongfully

chikouzak

Hi,
On Tuesday 29 July 2020 I have received three different email from Fiverr at the same time on my previous main account

• The first email said there was an issue with my Fiverr account it was flagged. This is was my first warning.
  • The second email explained that my gig was removed.
  • The last email said my Fiverr account has been permanently disabled

As I said I have received them with a short notice not to mention it was a first warning. This is happened because someone who I had a disagreement with (NOT ON FIVERR) reported me for something I did not do,
In other words I was not given any chance to defend my case.

Apparently it was flagged for violations of Intellectual Property and third party’s Terms of Service.
This is wrong, because I have always respected and adhere completely to terms of service with Proof.
I’ve always had good review, I was using my own ressource.

On Monday 28 July 2020 I have left a review and commentary for this particular product which I bought in here

CodeCanyon thumb.jpg.16717c22dfcf1c727cbb02c822e5cddc.jpg

Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel

– Version: 1.5.0 – Last update: 14/06/2020 – File Included: Full Source code of Flutter App (Android & iOS) with PHP Admin Panel CONSIDERING PURCHASING OUR ITEM?Please v...

Price: $59 USD

My commentary included my Fiverr Profile to offer my service to fix bugs and adding new features for this product.
That’s how the author got my Fiverr Profile.

Following my review the author did three things :

1 )Reported my Envato codecanyon wich resulted on my account being locked
2)Reported me on my Fiverr account which resulted on my account being disabled for something I did not do !
3) They also sent me a threat email on my gmail account in my own language
Here is the translation of this email :

“Good bye retard there is only you left send me your location if you’re a man or I’m I wrong.”

Note : this person is from the same country as me.

You will find below the Screenshot as proof for what I just said, unfortunately I do not know the username Fiverr account of the person who reported me but here is the link of their Envato Profile Account if it help :

CodeCanyon

SmarterVision's profile on CodeCanyon

Projects

Thankfully I managed to retrieve my Envato account thanks to the support and now I’m currently trying to get a refund for their awful product who was not as described no support, no updates, a lot of bugs, security leak …

How do I get justice ?

Regards,
Ishak

Screenshot.thumb.jpg.11d57171e204719ead28ed6999b17e14.jpg
Screenshot982×1224 161 KB

Hi,

On Tuesday 29 July 2020 I have received three different email from Fiverr at the same time on my previous main account

• The first email said there was an issue with my Fiverr account it was flagged. This is was my first warning.

As I said I have received them with a short notice not to mention it was a first warning. This is happened because someone who I had a disagreement with (NOT ON FIVERR) reported me for something I did not do,

Apparently it was flagged for violations of Intellectual Property and third party’s Terms of Service.

This is wrong, because I have always respected and adhere completely to terms of service with Proof.

On Monday 28 July 2020 I have left a review and commentary for this particular product which I bought in here

CodeCanyon b4a6a156c8736d7707492878da753319f296bfb4.jpeg

– Version: 1.5.0 – Last update: 14/06/2020 – File Included: Full Source code of Flutter App (Android & iOS) with PHP Admin Panel CONSIDERING PURCHASING OUR ITEM?Please v...

My commentary included my Fiverr Profile to offer my service to fix bugs and adding new features for this product.

2)Reported me on my Fiverr account which resulted on my account being disabled for something I did not do !

“Good bye retard there is only you left send me your location if you’re a man or I’m I wrong.”

You will find below the Screenshot as proof for what I just said, unfortunately I do not know the username Fiverr account of the person who reported me but here is the link of their Envato Profile Account if it help :

CodeCanyon

Projects

Thankfully I managed to retrieve my Envato account thanks to the support and now I’m currently trying to get a refund for their awful product who was not as described no support, no updates, a lot of bugs, security leak …

How do I get justice ?

Regards,

Ishak

Hi. Well, if you think you can prove to support that you didn’t do what you said you were reported for and didn’t do, and didn’t violate any of Fiverr’s nor any third party’s terms of service, you could try by writing them an email, not by creating new accounts after having been permanently banned and adding a(nother) terms violation thus. It’s pretty easy to find the contact email by googling, but it’s support @ fiverr.com

“Previous main account” is already a bad omen, as you’re not supposed to have a main and other accounts, just one account, full stop. Maybe best to delete this (and any potential other) side account/s/current main account/s before appealing to them about your previous main account.

Make sure you really didn’t violate any other party’s licensing terms or such first, in any case, to not waste your or other people’s time.

not to mention it was a first warning

That doesn’t mean anything. I don’t know why people keep perpetuating, or even relying on, the completely wrong notion that one would only ever get banned after two or three warnings. Nobody is guaranteed any number of warnings before serious action is taken;

examples from the ToS:

“Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.”

Nothing like “You may be rude two times and we’ll only ban you after the third time” there, you may or may not get a warning, or your account may or may not be suspended.

“Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.”

Again, nothing about a specific number of warnings, and the wording certainly suggests to me that, depending on the severity of the violation, you can be out on your first violation.

“Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.”

Again, nothing about “after one/two/three/however many warnings” = they might disable accounts right away.

Fiverr reserves the right to act as they see fit. Sorry about stressing this point, but it’s my forum pet peeve; too many people, for whatever reason, think and make others think that they can violate the terms happily at least two if not three times before anything serious might happen, as this is not the case.

That said, I agree that users should be given a chance to defend themselves if someone accuses them of whatever, unless maybe it’s absolutely crystal clear that they did indeed violate the terms and Fiverr considers it a big enough violation to use the ban hammer (from reading the forum, and the internet at large, I guess it’s possible that they don’t have the time to spend on discussing the probably many clear violations). Good luck!

Hi. Well, if you think you can prove to support that you didn’t do what you said you were reported for and didn’t do, and didn’t violate any of Fiverr’s nor any third party’s terms of service, you could try by writing them an email, not by creating new accounts after having been permanently banned and adding a(nother) terms violation thus. It’s pretty easy to find the contact email by googling, but it’s support @ fiverr.com

“Previous main account” is already a bad omen, as you’re not supposed to have a main and other accounts, just one account, full stop. Maybe best to delete this (and any potential other) side account/s/current main account/s before appealing to them about your previous main account.

Make sure you really didn’t violate any other party’s licensing terms or such first, in any case, to not waste your or other people’s time.

not to mention it was a first warning

That doesn’t mean anything. I don’t know why people keep perpetuating, or even relying on, the completely wrong notion that one would only ever get banned after two or three warnings. Nobody is guaranteed any number of warnings before serious action is taken;

examples from the ToS:

“Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.”

Nothing like “You may be rude two times and we’ll only ban you after the third time” there, you may or may not get a warning, or your account may or may not be suspended.

“Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.”

Again, nothing about a specific number of warnings, and the wording certainly suggests to me that, depending on the severity of the violation, you can be out on your first violation.

“Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.”

Again, nothing about “after one/two/three/however many warnings” = they might disable accounts right away.

Fiverr reserves the right to act as they see fit. Sorry about stressing this point, but it’s my forum pet peeve; too many people, for whatever reason, think and make others think that they can violate the terms happily at least two if not three times before anything serious might happen, as this is not the case.

That said, I agree that users should be given a chance to defend themselves if someone accuses them of whatever, unless maybe it’s absolutely crystal clear that they did indeed violate the terms and Fiverr considers it a big enough violation to use the ban hammer (from reading the forum, and the internet at large, I guess it’s possible that they don’t have the time to spend on discussing the probably many clear violations). Good luck!

if som

Thank you for feedback, about writing them an email,

I’ve only created this account in order to write to the support which I did If it does get resolved I will delete this ofc otherwise I may have to start from scratch again. Hopefully this will get resolved.

if som

Thank you for feedback, about writing them an email,

I’ve only created this account in order to write to the support which I did If it does get resolved I will delete this ofc otherwise I may have to start from scratch again. Hopefully this will get resolved.

I’ve only created this account in order to write to the support

Yes, sure, and I’ve read that a hundred times on the forum before, or more, the problem is that it’s still a violation of the terms to create a new account, once a former one was permanently banned.

People, just use the power of Google and some common sense and write a direct mail instead of creating a new account.

Anyway, I hope you can prove that you were accused baselessly and everything will be resolved.

Hi,

CodeCanyon b4a6a156c8736d7707492878da753319f296bfb4.jpeg

CodeCanyon

Projects

How do I get justice ?

Regards,

Ishak

My commentary included my Fiverr Profile to offer my service to fix bugs and adding new features for this product

That’s spam and it goes against Fiverr’s ToS.

I’ve only created this account in order to write to the support

Yes, sure, and I’ve read that a hundred times on the forum before, or more, the problem is that it’s still a violation of the terms to create a new account, once a former one was permanently banned.

People, just use the power of Google and some common sense and write a direct mail instead of creating a new account.

Anyway, I hope you can prove that you were accused baselessly and everything will be resolved.

To be fair I did my research I haven’t found any official mail to contact directly if you have found feel free to share …

My commentary included my Fiverr Profile to offer my service to fix bugs and adding new features for this product

That’s spam and it goes against Fiverr’s ToS.

I was not aware this would be taken as spam as I’ve seen a lot of people done that before neverless that’s no excuse

To be fair I did my research I haven’t found any official mail to contact directly if you have found feel free to share …

I did share an official mail you can directly write to above. Anyway, 3am, I’m out of here, good luck.

How would it not be spam? You’re using someone else’s platform to promote yourself without their permission. That’s the very definition of spam.

I only replied to someone who had issue with the product he specifically asked for help I wouldn’t call that promoting I didn’t even take any money

but this isn’t the issue here I gave myself away and the author found an opportunity to get back at me

I only replied to someone who had issue with the product he specifically asked for help I wouldn’t call that promoting I didn’t even take any money

but this isn’t the issue here I gave myself away and the author found an opportunity to get back at me

That’s still spam. It isn’t that commenter’s decision if services are promoted on a company’s platform.

And I sincerely doubt the person was asking for you to share your gjg and suggest that he buy it.

Archived