My Fiverr account was restricted

tosin3d

Screenshot_20201001-202325.thumb.png.f865c144e38967bde53529cc436202c1.png
Screenshot_20201001-202325720×1600 152 KB
Hello, pls I need help,pls reply…I received an email from fiver stating that my account was restricted for selling services that are not offered on Fiverr, that’s bad on my part,because now I have read and divested the TOS of Fiverr now,I sent a message to them(as you’ll see in the screenshot) my question now is,why is Fiverr not answering me(it’s been 24 days since I got a response)… And if at all they disable my account…how will I be able to withdraw my revenue (will I wait for 90 days?)

Hello, pls I need help,pls reply…I received an email from fiver stating that my account was restricted for selling services that are not offered on Fiverr, that’s bad on my part,because now I have read and divested the TOS of Fiverr now,I sent a message to them(as you’ll see in the screenshot) my question now is,why is Fiverr not answering me(it’s been 24 days since I got a response)… And if at all they disable my account…how will I be able to withdraw my revenue (will I wait for 90 days?)

for selling services that are not offered on Fiverr,

I am curious, what service were you offering? :thinking:

now I have read and divested the TOS of Fiverr

Why did you wait until the second warning to do this?

why is Fiverr not answering me(it’s been 24 days since I got a response)…

It sounds like you will not be getting your account back.

how will I be able to withdraw my revenue (will I wait for 90 days?)

Your revenue will be released after 90 days.

I was offering a 3D design gig,I am a 3D artist…it must have been during my gig description,I probably wrote something I shouldn’t have…I can’t really remember and I actually can’t go back to check

You have received 2 warnings:

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned!

Hello mates,I started on Fiverr not quite long and I have been able to get some orders done,I got a message from Fiverr for spamming,I own up to that…because I did…and I’ll accept any comments too…I sent Fiverr support a message explaining to them that I was wrong and I wouldn’t do it again…it’s been 24 days now and I’ve not gotten any message from them.what should i do?. And if they can’t help me…how many days should I wait for me to be able to withdraw my money,because I can’t do that now,sin…

It all happened the same day…after reading it,I tried creating a gig again…I don’t know how Fiverr does it but immediately they reviewed it,I still got the same message again,and that lead to the restriction of my account

Hello mates,I started on Fiverr not quite long and I have been able to get some orders done,I got a message from Fiverr for spamming,I own up to that…because I did…and I’ll accept any comments too…I sent Fiverr support a message explaining to them that I was wrong and I wouldn’t do it again…it’s been 24 days now and I’ve not gotten any message from them.what should i do?. And if they can’t help me…how many days should I wait for me to be able to withdraw my money,because I can’t do that now,sin…

Thanks you for this lloydsolutions

It’s the same complaint, nobody answered that before,that’s why I posted a new one, thank God you answered me

Your revenue will be released after 90 days

Starting from the day Fiverr restricted my account? Or when they review it and have banned the account?

It’s the same complaint,

Don’t make duplicate topics.

Anyhow, you will just have to wait for the reply from Customer Support.

Anyhow, you will just have to wait for the reply from Customer Support.

I shouldn’t send them any messages for now right?

Your revenue will be released after 90 days

Starting from the day Fiverr restricted my account? Or when they review it and have banned the account?

Starting from the day Fiverr restricted my account?

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page which everyone needs to read before buying or selling anything on Fiverr.

@tosin3d I can feel your pain and I hope they rectify it quickly.

But I have a question, can one still create another fiverr account after being restricted?

Secondly, Does fiverr also refund the money in “pending clearance” after account restriction?

can one still create another fiverr account after being restricted?

Only with permission from Customer Support, or it will get banned, too.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page which everyone needs to read before buying or selling anything on Fiverr.

And OP said that they did read it…

can one still create another fiverr account after being restricted?

And OP said that they did read it…

It’s sad to hear this, the odds of you getting your account back is very low.

You can try opening a new account but like catwriter said

Also

I was offering a 3D design gig,I am a 3D artist…it must have been during my gig description,I probably wrote something I shouldn’t have…I can’t really remember and I actually can’t go back to check

I’m a 3D artist too and will definitely like to know what went wrong!!

It’s sad to hear this, the odds of you getting your account back is very low.

You can try opening a new account but like catwriter said

Also

Thanks for replying…I still don’t know…they have not responded…what if for 90 days Fiverr hasn’t reviewed or check my account yet will I still get my money?

Archived