My fiverr acount not working

hishanmanoj11

My fiverr acount “No longer Active” kindly help me to enable it? why my acount not active? it is 1 year old. i worked at honestly with customers.but why??? Is this the jok? i had 3 fiverr acounts… all detctive? let me know what is the problem? i never belive fiverr. never… .at this time i am verry sadly… with your bad site…

Guest offlinehelpers

My fiverr acount “No longer Active” kindly help me to enable it? why my acount not active? it is 1 year old. i worked at honestly with customers.but why??? Is this the jok? i had 3 fiverr acounts… all detctive? let me know what is the problem? i never belive fiverr. never… .at this time i am verry sadly… with your bad site…

i had 3 fiverr acounts

Answered your own question - one account only per person.

Guest offlinehelpers

No friend… i had only 1 in 2015 it was desabled in fiverr.then i made new… it was desabled i in fiverr. then i made a new 1… today my fiverr acount desabled with my funds. i am not satis in fiverr…i am not recomend fiverr support.

Why do Fiverr keep disabling your accounts?

? i had 3 fiverr acounts… all detctive? let me know what is the problem?

THAT is the problem: 3 fiverr accounts. You can only have one.

So if that wasn’t the problem then we can’t guess what it was. You probably already know.

Archived