My Fiverr English Test

alewainc

to be fair, if you don’t have at least 90% on the fiverr english test, you would probably struggle to communicate with a majority of buyers

to be fair, if you don’t have at least 90% on the fiverr english test, you would probably struggle to communicate with a majority of buyers

I had just 7.8 😑 but no struggle at all!

The 90% requirement depends on the niche in which you are selling.

OP is a transcriptionist, which requires a higher degree of Engish skill to do the work accurately.

Thank you guys for your supports, my past mark is 8.8 but Fiverr is saying i should retake the test. i really dont know is it because i failed the first test? also my niche is transcription.

8.8 is not bad at all. Since there are 40 questions, 1 correctly answered question is 0.25 points (10 : 40 = 0.25). So you were just 1 correct answer away. (8.8 ~ 8.75 : 0.25 = 35 ). So 36 correctly answered questions is 9.0

You still got a chance to retake the test tomorrow. You must not fail, because if you do, you would have to wait 3 months for those 2 retaken tests to be reset.

You should practice a bit more to ensure that you won’t fail.

8.8 is not bad at all. Since there are 40 questions, 1 correctly answered question is 0.25 points (10 : 40 = 0.25). So you were just 1 correct answer away. (8.8 ~ 8.75 : 0.25 = 35 ). So 36 correctly answered questions is 9.0

You still got a chance to retake the test tomorrow. You must not fail, because if you do, you would have to wait 3 months for those 2 retaken tests to be reset.

You should practice a bit more to ensure that you won’t fail.

Thanks so much for the support.

Archived