My fiverr exam is not completed, what impact will it have on exposure and sales?

wjww0727

I have not yet become a first-level seller. During the course of my exam, there was a problem with the network. This is a bad situation and has not been completed. When I connected to the network again, the button of the fivetr test has disappeared. I don’t know what effect it will have. Can you help me? Can you give me some advice?

I have not yet become a first-level seller. During the course of my exam, there was a problem with the network. This is a bad situation and has not been completed. When I connected to the network again, the button of the fivetr test has disappeared. I don’t know what effect it will have. Can you help me? Can you give me some advice?

there was a problem with the network.

When I connected to the network again, the button of the fivetr test has disappeared.

That’s unfortunate. 😿

I don’t know what effect it will have.

However, you don’t have to worry. Unless you complete the entire test with a pass mark, your result will not be displayed on your profile. It will have absolutely no negative impact on your gig exposure/sales. As soon as you are able to take the test again, the button for taking the test will become available and you can give it another go. 🙂 No worries.

Archived