My Fiverr GiG disappeared from search pages

shehnazbaigum

Hello Seniors,

Suddenly impressions of my gig dropped from 1k+ to 70, then 27 now this time these are at 15. The gig was ranking on the top page till December 31 2020, but now it is not in search from December 31 2020. However I have contacted with fiverr support and they show your gig is active and visible on title and all tags. I have received orders only from some my previous clients.

PLEASE tell me what is happened and how long it will take to recover the same position again??

What should I do to recover.

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs in the second paragraph.

I now fiverr gig rotation policy. But here is Some thing different. My gig was at top and sometimes it used to down but with in the fiverr search pages. After December 31 It disappeared from all pages. Gig is not in any searching tags and tile too.

So impressions are 8, 10 or maximum 16. Before these used to be 1000+, 800 or minimum 400+.

I think this is some serious bug in fiverr or Fiverr knows it and don’t want to solve.

I now fiverr gig rotation policy. But here is Some thing different. My gig was at top and sometimes it used to down but with in the fiverr search pages. After December 31 It disappeared from all pages. Gig is not in any searching tags and tile too.

So impressions are 8, 10 or maximum 16. Before these used to be 1000+, 800 or minimum 400+.

I think this is some serious bug in fiverr or Fiverr knows it and don’t want to solve.

There are millions of gigs on Fiverr.

Obviously there are a lot of new sellers and they remove some of the well-performing gigs to provide access to others in search. This has already happened to me 4 times in the past 30 days, they remove me and then add back in search…

There are millions of gigs on Fiverr.

Obviously there are a lot of new sellers and they remove some of the well-performing gigs to provide access to others in search. This has already happened to me 4 times in the past 30 days, they remove me and then add back in search…

This used to happen with me all the time but now from 1st January 2021, I’m out of search completely. My gig can be found on tags that barely anyone searches. From 3k impressions to 100 and only repeated buyers. I see that there are many new sellers on the first page, maybe it’s gig rotation but it’s very frustrating because you don’t know when or IF you will be back.

Mine is being rotated as well. It’s sad to see 3 digit clicks become single digit.

I’m not concerned because more people are texting me… but they are all weird prospects, none converted. Translation for a gambling website, frauds, highly sophisticated journal (beyond my comprehension) and a short 10 basic words (which I translated for free).

I don’t have new orders for days now. 🥺

This used to happen with me all the time but now from 1st January 2021, I’m out of search completely. My gig can be found on tags that barely anyone searches. From 3k impressions to 100 and only repeated buyers. I see that there are many new sellers on the first page, maybe it’s gig rotation but it’s very frustrating because you don’t know when or IF you will be back.

I can agree with that. They are putting me back once in a while, I get some orders and they remove me. As far as my experience goes, if you have consistent work and receive good reviews, they bring you back. If you barely have orders, then the amount of time spent in the back increases quite a bit.

I can agree with that. They are putting me back once in a while, I get some orders and they remove me. As far as my experience goes, if you have consistent work and receive good reviews, they bring you back. If you barely have orders, then the amount of time spent in the back increases quite a bit.

The thing is that I had like 30 orders after the rotation and 60% of them with 5 stars and nothing… Very demotivating.

Same here . Had more than 1.5k - 2k average daily impression and it has dropped to 100 and lower for more than 15 days now .

Contacted customer support , they give same reply every time that gig is active and just concentrate on performing well . I have had some orders from repeat buyers with positive feedback but still the gig is not ranking high . Do now know what to do and how to rank it up .

Same here . Had more than 1.5k - 2k average daily impression and it has dropped to 100 and lower for more than 15 days now .

Contacted customer support , they give same reply every time that gig is active and just concentrate on performing well . I have had some orders from repeat buyers with positive feedback but still the gig is not ranking high . Do now know what to do and how to rank it up .

Was 1.5k - 2k average impression for 7 gigs?

Archived