Fiverr Community Forum

My Fiverr Gig was removed because of mistaken identity!

Hello,
I need help with a situation that resulted in my gig being removed. Someone complained that I didn’t deliver and violated the TOS. I didn’t violate the TOS because my gig was reported in error.

The buyer looked up my FB group page because the seller copied and pasted my information onto his gig. I have been back and forth with the customer support team about restoring my gig. No one believes me!

I have screenshots of the buyer’s conversation on Facebook and am ready to provide and proof my innocence in this matter. I want to know how can I contact the editors that denied my gig. Their actions have affected my livelihood and I need answers.

You need to remove the name of the seller as negatively naming buyers and sellers is not allowed on the forum.

Only Customer Support can help you with this as we are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

1 Like

Thank you for responding! This is my first time using this platform. I was accused of something that I didn’t do and all I wanted is for the situation to be addressed.

Thanks again for letting me know this, I appreciate it

1 Like