Fiverr Community Forum

My Fiverr Gigs Are Down

Hello everyone,
Hope all are well. I am a new seller this march month and I have already done 8 works which is really a great number as a new seller. But unfortunately, All gigs are down for the last 1 week and not getting any messages or orders. My gigs impression is very low now. And I am not getting clicks for that not getting buyers. When I have no order then my gig always hits 150-200 impressions and 2-5 clicks per day.

At this moment, What I can do? How can I rank my gigs? And why it’s happening to me?
Please comment with your working experience and help me with this issue

I will be really thankful to you all

5 Likes

Go read the forum post:

Welcome to Fiverr 3.0

Answers and discussion is there. This subject is brought up multiple times a day in multiple threads. A simple search of the forum would give you plenty of reading material on this.

GG

3 Likes

I have searched for this but unable to find out… Let me check that topic

You got 8 orders in your first week - far higher than average so count yourself lucky
Gigs are down for 1 week - that’s freelancing. You won’t get regular work every day or week or month. It fluctuates hugely so you need to be able to cope with that, have other things you can concentrate on for the slow days.

2 Likes

If I don’t get jobs regular then how can I go to the next steps ?

1 Like

It isn’t up to Fiverr to give you jobs. You need to learn how to market your Gig outside of Fiverr, and I don’t mean just spam your link on social media. Learning how to market is something you would need to do a lot of research and reading on.

GG

2 Likes

Reading everything here and taking notes on what to do is a good start

Implementing what you read is the hard part

1 Like

Would you STOP posting this nonsense in every reply you make.

Are YOU always active - as in 24/7? Have you slept since you joined Fiverr? I would hope so.

GG

2 Likes