My Fiverr gigs does not showing impressions, clicks. views

My gigs do not appear in search. I have a notification on the top of my profile. Here is the notification.

We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.

How can I fix this problem? What should I do now?

My gigs do not appear in search. I have a notification on the top of my profile. Here is the notification.

We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.

How can I fix this problem? What should I do now?

Here is the notification.

It’s a bug brother!

It will be fixed in maintenance very soon!

Stay calm and Be the best…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

July month has come and I am getting the same message for my Gigs : “We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.” 😦 It is really affecting my orders…

Here is the thread with all the information we have on this issue:

[gig analytics bug] We are currently experiencing a problem preventing you from seeing your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views. But not to worry, your Gigs are active. Fiverr’s Dev team is aware of the bug and is working on a resolution. Thank you for your patience. You can share your experience or post an update on this in this thread. Edit on : 2020-06-01T18:00:00Z (UTC) We already have 500+ replies regarding this issue, Fiverr Dev Team working on it to fix. Unless Fiverr fixes the iss…

646749423_giganalyticsbug.thumb.jpg.57a12aff5093597ab54d177744128c53.jpg

Archived