My fiverr rating is 89% how many reviews can make it to 90%

synthia_jhon

Dear Synthia aka @synthia_jhon:

This is a math question.

You currently have 342 reviews (as of this writing).

You say your current rating is 89% and you want to raise it @ 1% to 90%.

The factors involved include how many Five-Star ratings you get, how many Four Star Ratings, and so on.

Working with the presumption that a 5 star rating has a value of 100, a 4 star rating has a value of 80, and so on, I estimate that assuming your current rating is 89.00%, you will need 35 Five Star Ratings with no lower rating to achieve a rating of 90.02%.

If your current rating is higher, say 89.95%, you will not need as many Five-Star Ratings to achieve your goal.

Any rating below Five Stars will negatively affect you, meaning you will need more Five-Star ratings than I’ve just projected.

If no one else on the Fiverr Forum is willing to offer their insight, I suggest you purchase a gig from someone on Fiverr who specializes in math.

I worked this out manually. I don’t know the correct formula to apply to this situation.

The variables include:

Your current rating (say to 2 decimal places).
The number of ratings you have
The actual weight that Fiverr applies to each star

and so on.

Good luck,
Blaise

P.S. As for all my posts, this is just in my humble opinion, and I freely admit I could be wrong, and I don’t feel bad about that. Hopefully someone else can give you a more definitive answer.

This is a math question.

The factors involved include how many Five-Star ratings you get, how many Four Star Ratings, and so on.

Working with the presumption that a 5 star rating has a value of 100, a 4 star rating has a value of 80, and so on, I estimate that assuming your current rating is 89.00%, you will need 35 Five Star Ratings with no lower rating to achieve a rating of 90.02%.

If your current rating is higher, say 89.95%, you will not need as many Five-Star Ratings to achieve your goal.

Any rating below Five Stars will negatively affect you, meaning you will need more Five-Star ratings than I’ve just projected.

If no one else on the Fiverr Forum is willing to offer their insight, I suggest you purchase a gig from someone on Fiverr who specializes in math.

I worked this out manually. I don’t know the correct formula to apply to this situation.

The variables include:

and so on.

Good luck,

Blaise

P.S. As for all my posts, this is just in my humble opinion, and I freely admit I could be wrong, and I don’t feel bad about that. Hopefully someone else can give you a more definitive answer.

Hi…If you are right ,I’m really afraid of losing rating…

Hi…If you are right ,I’m really afraid of losing rating…

Dear Anjylina:

Sounds like you might benefit from reading Dune by Frank Herbert:

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Or you could watch Star Wars and see Yoda say:

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

I suggest you let love guide you, rather than fear.

Good luck,

Blaise

Dear Anjylina:

Sounds like you might benefit from reading Dune by Frank Herbert:

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Or you could watch Star Wars and see Yoda say:

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

I suggest you let love guide you, rather than fear.

Good luck,

Blaise

Thanks a lot for your encouragement …

This is a math question.

The variables include:

and so on.

Good luck,

Blaise

@blaisefaint great answer, this forum sure needs more people like you.

Archived