My Fiverr Skill Test Experience

estherrandell

I think exactly like you, but as there are so many jobs on Fiverr, it will be really hard to correct all the tests and make them completely perfect. Here is my recent reply to the original tests topic:

Question from me: Great feature, I was curious to try it. But I was unsuccessful and disappointed… There are a lot of things I’ve never heard of. I am After Effects freelancer and I think that AE section should be seperated. There are several kinds of work After Effects can be used for. But all of them are mingled into one. Can there be separated tests for After Effects, depending on how your work in it? Here is how I imagine it: After Effects Tests: • Video editing • Effects & Presets •…

I think exactly like you, but as there are so many jobs on Fiverr, it will be really hard to correct all the tests and make them completely perfect. Here is my recent reply to the original tests topic:

Question from me: Great feature, I was curious to try it. But I was unsuccessful and disappointed… There are a lot of things I’ve never heard of. I am After Effects freelancer and I think that AE section should be seperated. There are several kinds of work After Effects can be used for. But all of them are mingled into one. Can there be separated tests for After Effects, depending on how your work in it? Here is how I imagine it: After Effects Tests: • Video editing • Effects & Presets •…

/user_avatar/forum.fiverr.com/insects44/40/143743_1.pngTake a Test, Earn Trust! News

Question from me:

(…)

Can there be separated tests for After Effects, depending on how your work in it?

(…)

Hi insect, sorry to say there’s no way Fiverr can improve, correct or debug anything concerning the tests, as they aren’t developed by Fiverr itself but by Expert Rating.

Yeah, I did. I’ll tell anyone to think twice before taking the test.

I thought about it, before I take any test or examination I usually study very hard, so the questions become pretty easy but for fiverr test I cant see any materials to study for it. we could as well call it a blind Test 😁

Hi guys, I took the Fiverr Skill test today. First of all, I think the questions are not so good. I don’t think they were structured properly. Does anyone else feel the same?

Does anyone else feel the same?

Yes, you can read my in-depth review of my experience, which was awful to say the least! 😑

I’ve just received the Tests feature myself today, and long story short: I wasn’t expecting the tests to be this bad! grimacing First I tried the SEO test. I had a bit of a hard time getting past the first questions because they were so outdated and asking questions about defunct platforms that it made my brain freeze. So I thought to myself, “OK, maybe it’s also a history test as well” and so I kept going. But the deeper I got into the test, the harder it was becoming because of the poor gr…

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived