Fiverr Forum

My Fiverr Storie

Hi, I am DayDesign and I am 16 years old. I was impressed how people make money online so I wanted to try that method too :smiley: . I chose Fiverr as my online money maker. At the start I was little confused but later I get the point of how it work, and made some gigs. It was hard to get on the top, but after a few attempts I got on the first page and I said my self: " Well, I hope I will make few dollars. " I was not expecting anything from that, but looks like I had a luck. By the next day after getting on the top I got 50+ orders and I was really excited. Started to work and every day I was getting more and more orders and also to note that ALL were satisfied from my work. Well this is what I was not hopping, but I am happy to make my clients happy and make their company/website unique and recognizable by their own logo design. By the way I reached up to 1760$ and I had withdrawn then and bought a laptop and a new TV which is AMAZING :D/ . I am wishing to all fiverrs got my luck and also to make some money. :smiley:

P.S You can check my Fiverr profile and maybe order one of my gigs. www.fiverr.com/daydesign . :smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@DayDesign ! Congrats on your achievements on Fiverr! Good to see that young people are doing well for themselves in a competitive niche. Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

^Ozzie

Reply to @vedmak: Look, I am working as graphic designer from my 9 year to now, but in 2010 I get the certificate for professional graphic designer. This is all. That’s all.

Reply to @vedmak: At the moment my gig is suspended. I will activate it now so you can check it if you want.

Reply to @mesparks: Thank you ! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!!

That’s very nice to hear.

Cheers:) :slight_smile:

Reply to @vedmak: Okey, that’s your opinion.

vedmak said:

Lol, I DID give him a break. You
should read some of my reviews on IMDB ...

I don't know why but I like you...

Reply to @vedmak: Sure, you can ask anyone from Macedonia and you will see that this certificate is not a kids stuff … I don’t want to impel with you, but you should believe if I had attached it…

Reply to @ozzieuk: Thank you Ozzie :slight_smile:

Reply to @vedmak: Sir are you jealous or what ? All have their own way to represent their gigs and can we end this discussion? Thank you!