My Fiverr Storie

Guest daydesign

Guest daydesign

Hi, I am DayDesign and I am 16 years old. I was impressed how people make money online so I wanted to try that method too 😃

P.S You can check my Fiverr profile and maybe order one of my gigs. . 😃

Guest daydesign

Reply to @vedmak: Look, I am working as graphic designer from my 9 year to now, but in 2010 I get the certificate for professional graphic designer. This is all. That’s all.

Guest daydesign

Reply to @vedmak: Look, I am working as graphic designer from my 9 year to now, but in 2010 I get the certificate for professional graphic designer. This is all. That’s all.

Guest daydesign

Reply to @vedmak: Sure, you can ask anyone from Macedonia and you will see that this certificate is not a kids stuff … I don’t want to impel with you, but you should believe if I had attached it…

Guest daydesign

Reply to @vedmak: Sure, you can ask anyone from Macedonia and you will see that this certificate is not a kids stuff … I don’t want to impel with you, but you should believe if I had attached it…

Guest daydesign

Reply to @vedmak: I read the questions now. Impel = get on with you. And I don’t have anything to hide and I said above that you can ask anyone you want.

Guest daydesign

Reply to @vedmak: I read the questions now. Impel = get on with you. And I don’t have anything to hide and I said above that you can ask anyone you want.

Guest jeff3220

I agree with ozzieuk, good work and it is good to see a young entrepreneur. You will go far with your determination and work ethic despite any “certificate” you may or may not have.

@ vedmak … give the kid a break 🙂

Guest jeff3220

I agree with ozzieuk, good work and it is good to see a young entrepreneur. You will go far with your determination and work ethic despite any “certificate” you may or may not have.

@ vedmak … give the kid a break 🙂

Archived