My fiverr story-fighting the system

I Know a lot about fiverr ,wait ,who am i kidding ,the only thing i know is that you need to be very good at what you do as a seller in other to start making papers .

while people have being prancing around fiverr saying that they have not gotten any order for weeks and months since they joined ,i recently posted a gig on fiverr and got and not surprisingly i received my first order the next day why , weeeelllllll i don’t like to brag but , i want to brag , my video was really good ,took some time to pull off ,but was good at least better than most others in my category … .

in case you are wondering ,it’s 2d animation,here’s a link
https://www.fiverr.com/pixelanimators/create-a-unique-2d-cartoon-animation

so as i was saying(writing) ,was telling me to send in the custom offer for him to pay for me to get started …AND I DID SOMETHING very few has done on fiverr…
even my siblings didn’t agree with me.
Yes you guessed it right .I GAVE IT FOR FREE…
IT has its pros and cons. will right about the pros latter …AND fiverr then thought that i was all those new comers taking up space and they started pushing my gig down and down and down and down and down and down but one of the good news is ,i LATER found out the person i gave for free is a TOP BUYER.

I PROMISE MY SELF , I WILL FIGHT MY WAY TO THE TOP

TO BE CONTINUED…

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF GIVING IT FOR FREE …WAS IT A GOOD IDEA OR BAD ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT BELOW

THANKS

As you have put a link the correct category is My Fiverr Gigs (forum rules). Suggest you move it back or a moderator will move it or you could remove the link and leave it where it is.

Just giving you a heads up.

So did you send an offer (as a proper Fiverr offer - if so surely you wouldn’t have been able to send one <$5) or deliver the free order in a message? So the first free order isn’t an actual Fiverr order (but something you send in a message?)?

Your gig says Note - FIRST ORDER IS FREE … but if someone orders they have to pay!

Best just to remove that and the problem is solved!

i don’t understand ,but the category is my fiverr gigs …please explain …anyways thanks for the info

the person told me what he wanted ,told him it was free,he thanked me a bunch of times and i delivered it to him via the inbox …BUT still will remove that part .thanks

figured it out RIGHT sherlock…

(hope the name didn’t offend you)

Here is a link to the forum rules for future reference: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Also check the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

A little tip: Suggest you use a photo or a logo as your Fiverr profile image.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

holla ,check out my new profile logo .waddaya think …thanks for the tip anyways

I still see a grey circle with a white P in the middle.

i don’t understand ,it’s not good?

Something more colourful would be better. Will leave it with you.

Sigh, Not a wise move. My advice would have been to at least charge something.

Sadly, there are quite a few sellers like you on Fiverr.

My advice would have been to at least charge something.

I agree. You would have gotten a review, too, which would have been nice.