My Fiverr Story: How to rise from a fall

fabiorevo

Hello my fellow fiverrs, my name is Fabio and this is my story about how Fiverr is changing my life.

Back to 2014, I was diagnosed with a strong form of IBS, which has (and still is) limiting me from having a good social life, and most importantly a job. At that time I was working part time as a personal trainer and as a librarian, so I could say that I was working full time. Unfortunately IBS had a major role in these jobs, since it hindered me from working all day, and in the end I got fired. Needless to say, I was disheartened.

I spent the next two years in looking for a cure or, at least, a way to relieve the pain, so I could have been able to find another job. Luckily my girlfriend never left me, and most importantly she always supported me in every way. Fast forward to january 2017. While I was surfing the net I found there could be a treatment for my syndrome, a transplant called FMT. Unfortunately it is not cheap, it’s not performed on my country, and it lasts two weeks. So I had to find a way to collect enough money to pay the transplant + the expenses to travel from Italy to England + the accomodation (and food) for two weeks.

February has been the turning point for me: I found FIVERR. I must admit that my rise has been quite slow in the past months, and I didn’t earn much until july… But since then I quickly made around 600$ and reached level 2. I love to help other people achieving their goals, and I’ve never let down a single buyer… In fact I got 100% satisfaction rate from by buyers! But, most importantly, I’m doing what I love… translating!

It is still a long way to go, I still need to do 10 times more of what I’ve done till now, but I’m not losing faith in myself!

My rise has just begun!

Guest ima_oktaviana

I wish you all the best. Me too have circumstances that prevent me from going outside my bedroom, Fiverr really help. Thank you, Fiverr.

Archived