Fiverr Forum

My Fiverr Story: Journey Towards Success

So, a few months ago, I started taking fiverr and my freelancing business more seriously. I watched a lot of videos, browsed through a lot of forums and read a lot of ebooks on how to make money with fiverr as a freelancer.

I am a top notch writer, at least I think I am, but making money as a freelancer was really hard for me even though I knew it was possible. So, I set out to get more knowledge about how to make money online as a freelancer. After I had spent a lot of time researching and getting more knowledge on what works, I finally put myself out there.

I had joined Fiverr.com several months ago but I never really put any significant effort into making money with it. When I was motivated, I would spend hours on end trying to get a buyer, all to no avail, at another time, I would be too frustrated with the whole thing to even open my browser or the fiverr app. In the end, i deactivated my account and took some time off for some research and development.

So, like I said, I did a lot of research and then I reactivated my Fiverr account, I created a couple of writing gigs and started checking the buyers request page regularly. I eventually got my first buyer some weeks on this gig https://www.fiverr.com/share/Z428a … The buyer required 4 SEO optimized articles and needed them delivered only a couple of days later. I can remember how enthusiastic I became all of a sudden, I couldn’t sleep until I delivered the articles, I mean I had many sleepless nights just working, writing, proofreading and editing the articles.

I was eventually satisfied with the articles I wrote and I delivered them speedily. My buyer was so happy with what he got that he left me a 5 star review and promised to patronize me again. Today, I have more 5 star reviews and more experience working as a freelancer.

You can check out my profile on Fiverr now at
https://www.fiverr.com/pauladonis

Really inspirational. Hopefully the same will happen to me one day :slight_smile:
Best of luck to you my fren :slight_smile:

Wow, I’m glad you found it inspiring. Thank you.