My Fiverr Story - Making a difference in South Africa

pastordre

My Fiverr Story
Hello everyone my name is Andre also known as “Pastor Dre” I just thought I would take this time to write a story about how Fiverr has helped me personally.
I am originally from California, but now I am a missionary in Cape Town, South Africa and I have been here for over 5 years now.
It is Awesome to see how God is using me here to see lives changed from drug addiction and Gangsterism.
Recently I was in need of a vehicle so I started promoting my Voice over and Radio ad gigs on Fiverr. The orders started coming in and I do my best to give everyone 5 star service.
Well here is the good news. Through my gigs that I have been able to sale on Fiverr I was able to make the last payment on my new car to help me get around. It is a white Nissan Almera and has a great engine. Not only that but because of my Fiverr revenue I have been able to take care of little odds and ends that were needed on my vehicle.
Also more exciting news. Just today I got an email that I have been promoted to a level 2 seller. Thank you to all that have ordered and left the ratings this is a huge blessing for me.
Thank you Fiverr for helping me to make a difference in lives of people in the Country of South Africa.

Archived