Fiverr Community Forum

My Fiverr Story

Hi I am zimron from Sri Lanka and I’ve completed 10 orders 2 months after joining to fiverr. I have good experience in graphic designing and obtained great ratings in other sites and fiverr too. I got 100% positive rating for all the 10 orders I’ve completed. Usually I am doing unlimited Free revision on each and every gigs I am delivering because I need to make 100% customer satisfaction. I don’t like to get money from unsatisfied clients. So after I receive 10 orders I got another order to create animated icon and I did it well and client was satisfied after 2 rounds of modifications he/she suddenly said they will not use it and they need to cancel it. So I’ve done mutual cancellation. Few days later I got another banner redesigning task which is unable to perform due to lack of information. So I had to cancel that as well. After these two cancellation I didn’t got even a single order for over 1 month. I got message 3 weeks ago and when I tried to reply that user was blocked by fiverr. Can anyone please sugges some tips to get at least few orders per month. Thank You for helping… =;