My Fiverr Success-(Level one seller with only 2 gig)

tareq_hassan

#Become-Level-1-Seller-Only-With-2-Gig
If you are passionate at something and be honest in what you are capable of than success will must come .
I joined in fiverr on November 2016 . My main target is to be a Wordpress & web developer . I am working hard to be expert in that but dont want to get down in market without being an expert . In the meantime, I also wanted to check out fiverr and getting used to with the market place . So i had created only 2 gig related to what i am expert in . After that i tried my heart and soul to be honest with my clients and give my best to them . And as a result i become Level 1 Seller within some months .This is only the beginning. My target is big . Within short time,I will start my web developer career as soon as possible by the grace of Allah . Aiming for more success in FIverr .Hope everyone will help & pray for me .
#Fiverr-Rocks
#Happy-Freelncing

Guest discobot

Glad you are having a great experience! Keep up the great work!

@discobot quote

🗨️ Keep yourself to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. — Helen Keller

If you are passionate at something and be honest in what you are capable of than success will must come .

I joined in fiverr on November 2016 . My main target is to be a Wordpress & web developer . I am working hard to be expert in that but dont want to get down in market without being an expert . In the meantime, I also wanted to check out fiverr and getting used to with the market place . So i had created only 2 gig related to what i am expert in . After that i tried my heart and soul to be honest with my clients and give my best to them . And as a result i become Level 1 Seller within some months .This is only the beginning. My target is big . Within short time,I will start my web developer career as soon as possible by the grace of Allah . Aiming for more success in FIverr .Hope everyone will help & pray for me .

#Fiverr-Rocks

#Happy-Freelncing

Hi and thank you so much I’m really glad to hear from you but it’s a request to inform me about the topic and few guidelines regarding that I’ll be great full and I love to write articles but I was not aware of the all procedure

Best of regards

#Fiverr-Rocks

#Happy-Freelncing

Sadaf pervaiz

#Fiverr-Rocks

#Happy-Freelncing

I’m glad to have a mentor coz I had no idea what to do or what not

Hi and thank you so much I’m really glad to hear from you but it’s a request to inform me about the topic and few guidelines regarding that I’ll be great full and I love to write articles but I was not aware of the all procedure

Best of regards

Just be yourself.

Focus on what are you good at. Be honest with your service…

Create a amazing gig with the service you best at, add great titile containing main words of your service(do some reserch about your service, check related gigs on fiverr), write a clear and specific description, add relevent price of your service and at last add some picture + video which introduce your service well anf professionally… thats it… You will hit the bulls eye.

Just be yourself.

Focus on what are you good at. Be honest with your service…

Create a amazing gig with the service you best at, add great titile containing main words of your service(do some reserch about your service, check related gigs on fiverr), write a clear and specific description, add relevent price of your service and at last add some picture + video which introduce your service well anf professionally… thats it… You will hit the bulls eye.

hi!im thankfull for such a nice suggestion.

You are most welcome…feel free to ask anything if you need.

#Happy-Freelancing

tareq_hassan http://forum.fiverr.com/u/tareq_hassan

June 18

You are most welcome…feel free to ask anything if you need.

Happy-Freelancing

Visit Topic

http://forum.fiverr.com/t/my-fiverr-success-level-one-seller-with-only-2-gig/156621/11

or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

sadafpervaiz609 http://forum.fiverr.com/u/sadafpervaiz609

June 18

Bundle of thanks. ill definitly follow the given suggestion and my main

focus would be up on the things regarded.

Visit Topic

http://forum.fiverr.com/t/my-fiverr-success-level-one-seller-with-only-2-gig/156621/11

or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here

http://forum.fiverr.com/email/unsubscribe/68e14651f6add9382d945a8e3a5532f844eae9c512253850be36a600c1460c3c

Archived