My founds arnot clear after 14 days

natashailich

Guest smiler3d

It’s still the 10th where I am - it may still be the 10th wherever it is that Fiverr calculate the 14 days etc. from. Give it a few more hours, and it should be fine.

It’s still the 10th where I am - it may still be the 10th wherever it is that Fiverr calculate the 14 days etc. from. Give it a few more hours, and it should be fine.

Now I see green box and sum appear by my name but its still penning status unable for withdrawal these is odd 😟

Guest smiler3d

Now I see green box and sum appear by my name but its still penning status unable for withdrawal these is odd 😟

I’m sure it’ll change shortly for you. 🙂

Well it takes 24-48 hours for support to respond, I’m sure they still have a lot of time before that deadlines to reply to you.

Funds are cleared based on fiverr time (not your local time) and they are clearing exactly at the time when gig was marked as a complete.

You can see the blue bar on each pending transaction and how much it’s left for it to clear funds in your “earnings” page. And I’m sure it will all be fine, I have never had problems with it, just be patient 😉

Well it takes 24-48 hours for support to respond, I’m sure they still have a lot of time before that deadlines to reply to you.

Funds are cleared based on fiverr time (not your local time) and they are clearing exactly at the time when gig was marked as a complete.

You can see the blue bar on each pending transaction and how much it’s left for it to clear funds in your “earnings” page. And I’m sure it will all be fine, I have never had problems with it, just be patient 😉

the problem is that blue bar is full, its not first time that I wait 15 days, I check time 8 a.m at me is 8 p.m on EST . honestly I donot see reason why clearing cannot be cleared lets say 8 a.m by EST time . Anyway I still think that 14 days clearing period is way too much. Because of that I cannot offer some serious gigs just quick ones which can be done on 15-20 days even a lot off people ask me to do commercial service I refused because system of payment

the problem is that blue bar is full, its not first time that I wait 15 days, I check time 8 a.m at me is 8 p.m on EST . honestly I donot see reason why clearing cannot be cleared lets say 8 a.m by EST time . Anyway I still think that 14 days clearing period is way too much. Because of that I cannot offer some serious gigs just quick ones which can be done on 15-20 days even a lot off people ask me to do commercial service I refused because system of payment

Hi Natasha,

Please understand that although the expected time for the funds to clear is 14 days, there have been instances where it has taken up to 16 days. So just wait for 1 or 2 more days.

Your funds are never going to clear at the exact second the 14th day starts. So, if I were you, I’d stop worrying if it is 8 am or 12 pm or 5 pm and, instead, just wait for 2 more days. Your funds will definitely clear in the next 2 days. Just RELAX! ☺️

The blue bar is not trust-worthy. It can look like it is full even on the 12th or 13th day.

Also, as mentioned by others, Fiverr’s customer support can take up to 48 hours to respond.

Hi Natasha,

Please understand that although the expected time for the funds to clear is 14 days, there have been instances where it has taken up to 16 days. So just wait for 1 or 2 more days.

Your funds are never going to clear at the exact second the 14th day starts. So, if I were you, I’d stop worrying if it is 8 am or 12 pm or 5 pm and, instead, just wait for 2 more days. Your funds will definitely clear in the next 2 days. Just RELAX! ☺️

The blue bar is not trust-worthy. It can look like it is full even on the 12th or 13th day.

Also, as mentioned by others, Fiverr’s customer support can take up to 48 hours to respond.

Well you know I like strait business deal . If I respect rules and payed 20% which is not small amount in 2 mounts how I start to use these platform I give them near 1000$ on fee at least I expect to my founds be on date or Ill go somewhere else , I donot believe in false modesty but my skills people searching for and its not that I cannot choose. Thats it , I think that I donot ask too much 🙂

Anyway I still think that 14 days clearing period is way too much.

I have seen a lot of people complain about this, but sadly that is the rule here, it’s takes 14 days, period. True, it can be frustrating if you don’t get the money exactly 14 days later, but I’m guessing this is due to time differences ( or other reasons, I don’t know to be honest).

Just give it another day, relax, you will get your money.

As you mentioned twice above, if you are not happy with the 20% and the fact that you need to wait 14 plus something days, maybe Fiverr is not for you.

On the other hand once you start getting a good number of orders, it becomes a bit hard to keep track of when each order will clear, you’ll just see the “pending clearance” amount increase. It’s a nice thing to look at. 🙂

Anyway I still think that 14 days clearing period is way too much.

I have seen a lot of people complain about this, but sadly that is the rule here, it’s takes 14 days, period. True, it can be frustrating if you don’t get the money exactly 14 days later, but I’m guessing this is due to time differences ( or other reasons, I don’t know to be honest).

Just give it another day, relax, you will get your money.

As you mentioned twice above, if you are not happy with the 20% and the fact that you need to wait 14 plus something days, maybe Fiverr is not for you.

On the other hand once you start getting a good number of orders, it becomes a bit hard to keep track of when each order will clear, you’ll just see the “pending clearance” amount increase. It’s a nice thing to look at. 🙂

I have good numbers of order and after 15 years in these industries trust me I track every cent and what one part promise me and what I promise it, and I’ve thought as soon as I finished these orders Ill get back to good one on one contract, the best way. Sorry but for me is I think to ear 800$ on fee just for one mount from one artist its really good amount so at least you can do is if you said 14 days to be 14 days if I made just one sec of a missing deadline I would lose my earnings right. And I also found that sellers protection are not on high standards like for example on selling platforms like TurboSquid , any way you are right if you said that there is common issues maybe I should consider to closing my account

Archived