Fiverr Forum

My Friend's Fiverr account Banned. How does he withdraw his funds?

Hi
My Friend’s account just got banned.
he borrow his brother’s Paypal to withdraw his funds.
but instead, he got banned because of the “one Paypal one account” rule.
his brother’s account is banned too.
now he is confused on how to withdraw his funds.
he already read all the post on Forum on how to,
but still have this one question:
The Verification to withdraw funds after 45 day.
He never withdraw his funds before,
and it said on the Forum that you must give Paypal ID (transaction number) which you got from the Email of your first withdrawal.
then, as i said before, he never withdraw his funds before.
so how could he give the Paypal ID for verification?
or, can he give the paypal ID (transaction number) of his brother’s?
because his account is associated to his brother’s Paypal before the ban.

Please let me know so i can tell my panic friend.

Best Regards,
Fani

The main thing is to not contact CS again until the 45 days is up and then send them a calm and brief inquiry. To be blunt, though, he may not be able to get the funds at all because of the type of violation it was. He might as well panic now and assume the money will be returned to the buyers later on. If I’m wrong, then in 45 days he’ll be extra happy.

If he had never connected Fiverr to his brother’s PP, this wouldn’t be so bad. The problem here is that once funds are withdrawn, your Fiverrr ID is connected to PayPal or other. If something goes wrong, your Fiverr ID and PayPal info must match. Since this can’t happen in your case, I dont know if Fiverr can help. I doubt they will allow another person’s ID to be used. Waiting is still best, just in case. If he panics and harasses CS early they might block his tickets.

Hi Fonthaut,
Thank you very much to your respond.
now that i told him all your words, he become more extra panic. Because he just contacted the CS again.
But it is because His brother contacted the CS, begging for my friend’s account to be unbanned, and the CS replied “your brother should open a ticket for further info on his account status”. mainly, the CS wants my friend to contact them directly.
and then he contacted the CS again…
but he said he contacted the CS with calm words, and no tension at all.
do you think it will be ok for him?
please let me know so i can tell him to calm down…

Thank you very much. i really appreciate it.

Best regards,
Fani

Hi Fonthaut,
Thank you very much to your respond.
now that i told him all your words, he become more extra panic. Because he just contacted the CS again.
But it is because His brother contacted the CS, begging for my friend’s account to be unbanned, and the CS replied “your brother should open a ticket for further info on his account status”. mainly, the CS wants my friend to contact them directly.
and then he contacted the CS again…
but he said he contacted the CS with calm words, and no tension at all.
do you think it will be ok for him?
please let me know so i can tell him to calm down…

Thank you very much. i really appreciate it.

Best regards,
Fani