My gig animation

jilani_mollah

I talked with CS about this matter, and they said an absolute no - you are not allowed to use animated gig images, and should instead use a video. The reason is obvious: imagine if everyone would use an animated gig image - the whole marketplace would look as flashy as spam & scam, everyone’s gigs practically yelling of desperation to be ordered. All professionalism of this marketplace would disappear. Would you even be able to look at 40 gigs that are all flashing with animated images? It wou…

You might to read this. Gif is forbidden as image

I talked with CS about this matter, and they said an absolute no - you are not allowed to use animated gig images, and should instead use a video. The reason is obvious: imagine if everyone would use an animated gig image - the whole marketplace would look as flashy as spam & scam, everyone’s gigs practically yelling of desperation to be ordered. All professionalism of this marketplace would disappear. Would you even be able to look at 40 gigs that are all flashing with animated images? It wou…

You might to read this. Gif is forbidden as image

Thanks for your reply i understand what do i do now.

Thanks for your reply i understand what do i do now.

what do i do now.

You forget about the idea of having an animated gig image. :roll_eyes:

Fiverr does not allow it. 🤨

Those sellers who have animated gig images will eventually have their gigs removed or get an account warning. 😱

Archived