My gig be missed without reason

adamjohnson

Sometimes, we fail to prove our innocence, will be victimized and punished for no reason, and the one who played behind this will for sure feel satisfied. From zero to a hundred thousand, level one to top rated etc…and a great fall back to the floor, without even knowing what is the reason… it really hurts:-(

It looks like you are a Level 2, so you didn’t lose everything. I’ve heard of people who went from TRS to no level.

From the TOS: Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a rating drop, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries or cancellations can cause a seller to move to a different Level.

From Levels: Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Promotion is based on the following criteria: Seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care, and community leadership.

If the editors manually choose TRS’s, they also probably choose TRS’s to demote. Some TRS’s have speculated on the forums that once a certain high number of sales is reached by a member, they can suddenly be removed from TRS in order to let other sellers have a chance to move up. TRS’s can monopolize a category to the extent that anyone Level 2 or less has little to no chance of getting more than a few sales. By periodically demoting TRS’s, other sellers can prosper for awhile. I don’t know that this is actually the truth of the matter; I’m only passing on what other former TRS’s have speculated.

Archived