My gig button retake test button is not working and also publish gig is also not working

saharnadar

Perhaps, if you failed a basic English test, than the English-based service that you are offering is not a service that you have the skills to offer. Perhaps you need to either wait, or find a different service that doesn’t rely upon English language skills that you do not possess to a level necessary to offer that service.

• 4 months later...

I am having exactly the same problem. I was taking the test when suddenly my internet stopped working. I reconnected and it started showing this. None of the buttons is working. Meanwhile I took other tests and scored pretty well but I’m stuck here and cannot publish my gig. please help!

I am having exactly the same problem. I was taking the test when suddenly my internet stopped working. I reconnected and it started showing this. None of the buttons is working. Meanwhile I took other tests and scored pretty well but I’m stuck here and cannot publish my gig. please help!

You can try again tomorrow.

You have two chances to pass the test. If you’ve used both (including the disconnect) you have two options: wait for the counter to rest, or contact Customer Support.

You have two chances to pass the test. If you’ve used both (including the disconnect) you have two options: wait for the counter to rest, or contact Customer Support.

Same this happend my internet connection got lost i came back and then again started from the same spot i left but connectivity error was there so i again lost the test now its not working my test score even shows 0 score no time spent and retake option is not working what should i do now??

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I am facing the same issue.I Scored 7/10 But Still facing the same issue can you help

I completed it tomorrow, 25/40 succes, ect.

Error 211. Reported to the customer support, but still nothing…

Reported to the customer support, but still nothing…

It may take 10 days before Fiverr is able to respond. They are busy, and understaffed. Please be patient.

what’s categories gig you created?

• 1 month later...

I faced the same problem to create my gig. After completing all sections of creating a gig when I publish my gig it’s required to take a skill test to publish my gig but the Take a Test button doesn’t work. I tried several times to log out and log in, clearing cookies of my browser still the same problem.

How can I take a test and Publish my gig?
Please help me if you know the solution

I faced the same problem to create my gig. After completing all sections of creating a gig when I publish my gig it’s required to take a skill test to publish my gig but the Take a Test button doesn’t work. I tried several times to log out and log in, clearing cookies of my browser still the same problem.

How can I take a test and Publish my gig?

Please help me if you know the solution

Have you tried a different browser?

• 5 months later...

It is your browser’s problem. If you use Chrome Android mobile browser, then set up as below:

1. Click on the three dot icon on your chrome browser
  2. then click on settings
  3. Click on Advanced settings
  4. Sites
  5. Pop-ups & redirects > turn on

In short, Go to browser settings> advanced> site settings> pop ups & redirects > turn on.

If you do so, I hope, your retake Button will do work again.

Archived