My gig clicks views, impressions down

mohaiminul_tuhi

Your image picture is not eye catching, it’s not interesting for anyone. On your first gig, your images are very blurry and bad, you need eye catching and clear images on your gig, that will prove your experience. Besides that, you need to change your gig tags, I don’t have advice for tags with your first gig services.

On second gig, your video is blurry too and your title is bad, why you telling people which tools you will use for their landing page? They need your services and they don’t care how you will do that. If you understand me. Read this link.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Your image picture is not eye catching, it’s not interesting for anyone. On your first gig, your images are very blurry and bad, you need eye catching and clear images on your gig, that will prove your experience. Besides that, you need to change your gig tags, I don’t have advice for tags with your first gig services.

On second gig, your video is blurry too and your title is bad, why you telling people which tools you will use for their landing page? They need your services and they don’t care how you will do that. If you understand me. Read this link.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

thanks for sharing nice tips of the day

• 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing your valuable tips

• 3 months later...

Thanks for your valuable Tips

Archived