My gig DENIED How long will it take to recover?

mrshahbaz71

My seven gigs has gone DENIED/Offline. I have contacted the fiverr customer team but they say it will take some time. We are investigating. I told them everything with full awareness but now I don’t know. As for how many more days it took, three days have passed so far. Can anyone tell me how many more days it can take DENIED? How long will it take to reactivate?

What would be the purpose in denying your gig if they would reinstate it just because you asked them to? That makes no sense.

Your gig was denied either because it broke the ToS or it was inconsistent with Fiverr’s business model. No, they don’t owe it to you to let you do that.

Instead of focusing on your entitlement, why not focus on building a viable business?

What would be the purpose in denying your gig if they would reinstate it just because you asked them to? That makes no sense.

Your gig was denied either because it broke the ToS or it was inconsistent with Fiverr’s business model. No, they don’t owe it to you to let you do that.

Instead of focusing on your entitlement, why not focus on building a viable business?

How is it now? How long will it continue like this?

You need to explain “why” your Gig was denied to us. That may help us tell you whether or not you have no chance in heck getting it back or if you will.

What type of services did you offer in your denied Gigs?

Also, customer service is overrun with work and emails, and due to the pandemic are behind in getting back to people, so there will be a delay of up to 2 weeks.

GG

If you’re asking me how long Fiverr will continue enforcing their business model and ToS, that’s a ridiculous question. Why would they ever stop?

But I honestly don’t know what you are trying to say and it’s evident you didn’t understand anything I wrote to you. Or you didn’t read it. Improve your English.

You need to explain “why” your Gig was denied to us. That may help us tell you whether or not you have no chance in heck getting it back or if you will.

What type of services did you offer in your denied Gigs?

Also, customer service is overrun with work and emails, and due to the pandemic are behind in getting back to people, so there will be a delay of up to 2 weeks.

GG

I was gigs for Motion Graphics. It has a copyright contact strike which has caused it to close. All my believers are getting a paste error while my all gigs was all theirs but they locked up

If you’re asking me how long Fiverr will continue enforcing their business model and ToS, that’s a ridiculous question. Why would they ever stop?

But I honestly don’t know what you are trying to say and it’s evident you didn’t understand anything I wrote to you. Or you didn’t read it. Improve your English.

I understand you, it’s not that I don’t understand I would like to ask how many days I have sent the request to the fiverr team will activate my return my gigs

That is up to Fiverr.

Did you receive an email stating WHY your Gigs were denied? Normally, they will send a message to the email you provided when you signed up

GG

this is the last chat with fiverr sport team They told me that we have not made a decision yet, I do not know how many days they will make a decision?

Ok, but where is the FIRST chat or email they sent stating they were denying your Gigs and the reasoning?

GG

They told me that you have the copyright of text so they stopped. They are deciding that all that is closed should be given back to you and they told me. The first two warnings were given. The last warning was given. Now it is not known what will be decided about it and how long it will take

They told me that you have the copyright of text so they stopped. They are deciding that all that is closed should be given back to you and they told me. The first two warnings were given. The last warning was given. Now it is not known what will be decided about it and how long it will take

If you are on your 3rd warning for some copyright infringement, it is highly unlikely they will reinstate your Gigs.

As for when they will tell you this, that is up to Fiverr.

GG

Why do you keep asking that? I have answered over and over. It is up to FIVERR how long it will take them to reply to you and tell you your Gigs are GONE because you received 3 warnings. Only THEY can answer how long it will take.

GG

they told me no idea i have ask fiverr team

If Fiverr team itself told you they don’t know when the decision will be made, why do you expect a forum member (who isn’t a Fiverr employee) to be able to tell you a date? Do you think she can see into the future?

Another thing to keep in mind is: you’ve mentioned 3 warnings, and that means that you might get permanently banned from Fiverr.

Archived