My Gig disappeared from the main-page and search results

Hello,

My Gig used to be on the mainpage of “Web Design & UI” for a few weeks but it suddenly disappeared. I also can’t find it anywhere in the search results. I think this happened after canceling an order, an order from a user that misunderstood my Gig. Lucky I still have a large queue build up, but I am worried I might not receive new Gigs. Normally I got a new PM from a user atleast every hour, now I haven’t received a single one in the past 12 hours.

I was hoping Fiverr might allow me to earn some money, seeing as I don’t have a job, but I don’t think that will happen if users can’t find me.

What did I do wrong?

You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s Fiverr policy that the only place all of a sellers gigs are guaranteed to be listed is on the seller’s profile page.

Gigs sometimes don’t show up in search and sometimes they do. Fiverr basically does whatever they want without any set criteria as far as promoting or displaying gigs. You can contact Customer Support to ask them about your gig, and they may do something about it, they may not.

No-one can rely on Fiverr income; it’s best to think of this as a place you may be able to pick up some side money. It’s really not likely that you will be able to support yourself with Fiverr earnings. This place is too inconsistent. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

Hi,

My gig just disappeared from the results, what can I do to get it back ? It was the gig with most sales and reviews :(.

Thanks,