My gig disappeared from the search results!

haemmerli

Hi

I recently decided to optimize my gig titles and description (not the images). I used to be one of the first results when searching for „Swiss German“ or „Switzerland“ (I offer translations).

However when I search these terms now, my gigs aren‘t at the top anymore. Worse: they don‘t appear at all. I can search with all keywords but can‘t seem to find them.

I once read that Fiverr needs to verify the gig again. How long will this take? Is there a way to reverse the changes?

Thank you for your help 🙂

I usually made changes to my gigs. Especially now that I don’t have any new sales. I noticed that my impressions go down every time I make changes to my gig, the reason is, Fiverr takes about 48hrs to review the changes you make on your gig.

I got that from a CS when I contact them to know why my impressions decrease when I edit my gigs.

I typed swiss german translation in the Fiverr search bar and your gig is on the first page.

In your gig images you are using the Fiverr logo which is not allowed.

Thank you for searching! Okay I didn‘t know that, thank you for letting me know, I will change it.

I usually made changes to my gigs. Especially now that I don’t have any new sales. I noticed that my impressions go down every time I make changes to my gig, the reason is, Fiverr takes about 48hrs to review the changes you make on your gig.

I got that from a CS when I contact them to know why my impressions decrease when I edit my gigs.

Hi. I waited more than a week but my main Gigs (English to Swiss German and German to Swiss German) still don’t show up in search 😕 is there anything I can do?

Hi. I waited more than a week but my main Gigs (English to Swiss German and German to Swiss German) still don’t show up in search 😕 is there anything I can do?

Fiverr decided to make shifts on the gigs that appear on the first page. They want to promote every individual to appear on the first page. That may be the reason.

Fiverr decided to make shifts on the gigs that appear on the first page. They want to promote every individual to appear on the first page. That may be the reason.

my gig hold ina last page since 3 months.after this issue i get more orders.but now no impression no click and no order.why this?

Archived