I have 3 gigs in my profile, clicks and impression is not so good and did not get any work from any of my gig. In what way I can get more clicks and work from my gig?
how many days told upload…?
keep patience & do social marketing for your gig
It will take some time as i seen you are new in fiverr platform. Christmas and New year vocation also impact on it.
You can share your gig on your social sites.
You can do good Twitter marketing
Here are tips put together by other Fiverr Forum sellers.
- Do not stay online 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
- Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
- Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
- When making offers on Buyer Requests, do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
- Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
- Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller and make sure they are eye-catching.
- Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
- Do not do homework for students. Doing academic work for students will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
- Be patient.
- Offer fair pricing for your products.
- Offer quality products.
- Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
- Seek to improve your product quality over time.
- Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
- Be honest.
Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well…
almost one month I have published my gig, Did not get any order still now,
Thanks for your support,
Thanks all of you so so much to give me courage.