My gig doesn't appear in search in Online Seller Mode

mammam4355

Hello There, My gig doesn’t appear in search when I enable “online seller’s” options as I am online at least 18 hours a day. Before my gig use to appear on search on “Online Seller Mode” but now I don’t see it. Because of that, I am not getting any clients. I try to be online all the time so clients can contact me anytime and I can deliver projects on time without fail. Can you please help me check what’s happening.
https://www.fiverr.com/mammam4355/we-create-a-video-trailer-for-your-games-and-apps

Regards
Dilawez

Fiverr has a secret 🤫 algorithm in which they move seller’s gigs around continuously. If I were to check your gig placement, I would see it in a different place than you or someone else. It can even appear in various places on the same day.

However, I just searched for video trailer, and you are on the first page 10th row.

Fiverr has a secret 🤫 algorithm in which they move seller’s gigs around continuously. If I were to check your gig placement, I would see it in a different place than you or someone else. It can even appear in various places on the same day.

However, I just searched for video trailer, and you are on the first page 10th row.

Hello @vickiespencer thanks for the response. Can you try enabling "Online Sellers " options as I am online right now? See if you can find me there. Thanks again.

Archived