My gig doesn't have a click impression

rokeyparvin

Sharing on social media does not mean you are able to get more impression, clicks or order. Do some manual work! You need to do proper research before making a new gig. Here are some steps you should follow! These steps will increase gig’s overall performance!

Do proper keyword research
If you are going to make a gig on a high competitive keyword, then I bet it will not rank. Find some low competition keywords. Also, find some related keywords to use them in the tags option. Remember, these keywords should also be low competitive.
Fix These Keywords in Description
After completing keyword research, now the time arrives to fix these keywords in the description of the gig. First of all, write a killer description. No need to write long stories. Just tell about your skills, specialties and why you? While writing the description, add the keywords in a natural way! No Keyword-stuffing otherwise your gig will be deranked.
Upload Optimized Images
Use all the gallery options eg upload images, videos, presentations, and pdfs. They make your profile more trustable!

At last, be patient and no need to overkill the things. If you are not getting orders, then simply focus on your communication skill and build a strong portfolio! Improve your skillset and polish yourself more and more.

Hope for the best!
Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Have you read this thread yet?

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn’t take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don’t say, I live in a third world…

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

• 5 months later...

Sharing on social media does not mean you are able to get more impression, clicks or order. Do some manual work! You need to do proper research before making a new gig. Here are some steps you should follow! These steps will increase gig’s overall performance!

Do proper keyword research

If you are going to make a gig on a high competitive keyword, then I bet it will not rank. Find some low competition keywords. Also, find some related keywords to use them in the tags option. Remember, these keywords should also be low competitive.

Fix These Keywords in Description

After completing keyword research, now the time arrives to fix these keywords in the description of the gig. First of all, write a killer description. No need to write long stories. Just tell about your skills, specialties and why you? While writing the description, add the keywords in a natural way! No Keyword-stuffing otherwise your gig will be deranked.

Upload Optimized Images

Use all the gallery options eg upload images, videos, presentations, and pdfs. They make your profile more trustable!

At last, be patient and no need to overkill the things. If you are not getting orders, then simply focus on your communication skill and build a strong portfolio! Improve your skillset and polish yourself more and more.

Hope for the best!

Cheers!

Thank you i have apply all these tips InshaAllah i will get order soon.

Archived