My gig doesn't show up in category (should I delete it)

sal05m4

Hello, I have one gig that sold in October, I don’t know if I’m supposed to link here. It was my first ever gig about Engineering Mechanics Lessons and Mechanical Engineering 3D Modelling assignments (2 in one). While I was creating this gig, I couldn’t find relevant tutoring category and so I looked up for 3D-Modelling category and I couldn’t find that one either So me being naive set it to Programming and Tech > Other and I didn’t know at the time that categories changes are permanent. In October I get one order from student who needed help with engineering mechanics. After that, I haven’t got any orders. So I thought I might split the gig into two gigs, one for lessons and one for modelling assignments. I kept lessons on original gig and made new one for modelling. I found via analytics I’m getting on average “25” impressions everyday for that but clicks are very rare about 1 every 5 days. I look up my gig in search bar with engineering mechanics and it does show up on Page 2. Then I looked up Programming and Tech > Other and it doesn’t show up at all, nowhere to be found in Page 1 to Page 7 for some reason.
I realize now Lifestyle > Online Lessons is the ideal category for that but I can’t change it. But It doesn’t show up in Programming > Other anyway. So what should I do? Should I change the gig completely, to some sell relevant Tech service? But even then, gig won’t show up in Programming > Other so What’s the point? I haven’t deleted it cuz it’s getting 10x impressions compared to my other gigs. I have paused other gig until I figure it out

Hello, I have one gig that sold in October, I don’t know if I’m supposed to link here. It was my first ever gig about Engineering Mechanics Lessons and Mechanical Engineering 3D Modelling assignments (2 in one). While I was creating this gig, I couldn’t find relevant tutoring category and so I looked up for 3D-Modelling category and I couldn’t find that one either So me being naive set it to Programming and Tech > Other and I didn’t know at the time that categories changes are permanent. In October I get one order from student who needed help with engineering mechanics. After that, I haven’t got any orders. So I thought I might split the gig into two gigs, one for lessons and one for modelling assignments. I kept lessons on original gig and made new one for modelling. I found via analytics I’m getting on average “25” impressions everyday for that but clicks are very rare about 1 every 5 days. I look up my gig in search bar with engineering mechanics and it does show up on Page 2. Then I looked up Programming and Tech > Other and it doesn’t show up at all, nowhere to be found in Page 1 to Page 7 for some reason.

I realize now Lifestyle > Online Lessons is the ideal category for that but I can’t change it. But It doesn’t show up in Programming > Other anyway. So what should I do? Should I change the gig completely, to some sell relevant Tech service? But even then, gig won’t show up in Programming > Other so What’s the point? I haven’t deleted it cuz it’s getting 10x impressions compared to my other gigs. I have paused other gig until I figure it out

get one order from student who needed help with engineering mechanics. After that, I haven’t got any orders. So I thought I might split the gig into two gigs, one for lessons and one for modelling assignments .

I can also help you with your mechanical engineering mini projects, essays and assignments. .

The above is from your existing gig.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page and to do so is to risk your account.

get one order from student who needed help with engineering mechanics. After that, I haven’t got any orders. So I thought I might split the gig into two gigs, one for lessons and one for modelling assignments .

I can also help you with your mechanical engineering mini projects, essays and assignments. .

The above is from your existing gig.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page and to do so is to risk your account.

thanks for letting me know, I just saw this description on other gigs I thought it was a valid description. I also saw users selling “I will take coursera courses for you”, I’m so confused. I reported them anyway. I realize now I have fixed it. Thanks again.

Edit: So this means my gig has been flagged or something and I should redo it?

Archived