My gig for online Maths Lessons got DENIED

zest1860

DENY REASONS
Third party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

I intended to teach the students different Maths concepts via the gig of mine. I also offered them to solve different topic-related problems (not the those specified by them). I understand the terms and conditions on fiverr. Can I get my gig back, since I am unable to edit it?! The only option I am getting now is of deleting it.

Fiverr doesn’t allow any academic-related gigs - if they deemed your gig as such, there’s no way of getting it back, I’m sorry.

You should try and focus on providing other services that are not academic-related 😉

Fiverr also don’t accept social media gigs, likely YouTube views, Facebook Likes, and so on.

Archived