My gig got disappeared from the search. What to do?

browndataguy

Can someone help me? I started my journey as a seller in Oct 2020 and one of my gig which was getting orders got disappeared from search results.

I did some changes in it and then it got disappeared. I searched and read all the things I could find and made some changes in the tags and shorten my title.

This is the gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/6XXdGN

Kindly help me.

As far as I know that after creating a new gig we can change only description, price and image but tag, title. Though You have edited your gig title, tag, it will happen normally. But I suggest you that you should talk to the support team.

As far as I know that after creating a new gig we can change only description, price and image but tag, title. Though You have edited your gig title, tag, it will happen normally. But I suggest you that you should talk to the support team.

Thanks for your message, Can you tell me how I connect to the support team ?

Thanks for your message, Can you tell me how I connect to the support team ?

It is good that you check once a week the real status of your GIGs. [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] If you get this: [image] That means your gig is active and visible on your profile, you can sell, but it doesn’t show in search results. If this is new GIG, or you made modifications to it you have to wait 24 hours and check again. If the GIG still gives you that is not fully active, report it to Customer support (CS).

Do that first.

image.thumb.png.8fe89ad0553d897e1c5158cc399c4557.png

image.thumb.png.7b2c19e38bcd479ce2d834519de7cbe4.png

image.thumb.png.90b70e0554d0499381cec064c0714e8d.png

image.thumb.png.8009b3a544fc98275472cb177ef983c1.png

image.thumb.png.1498bf815aa9e9e4471c931a7fc2fb9e.png

image.png.1946ccd43d0710eb5742925ca3bb3b8d.png

It is good that you check once a week the real status of your GIGs. [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] If you get this: [image] That means your gig is active and visible on your profile, you can sell, but it doesn’t show in search results. If this is new GIG, or you made modifications to it you have to wait 24 hours and check again. If the GIG still gives you that is not fully active, report it to Customer support (CS).

Do that first.

Hey, thanks for this. I did raise a support ticket by following your provided screenshots. My gig need a review from fiverr side. I think it will be in search result within 2 days. Thanks again for the help

so, thanks.go to the help and support center from sittings option

Archived