My gig got FEATURED!

Yesterday I received an email from Fiverr saying that one of my gigs got featured and I’m so thrilled! I will carry on working hard and loving what I do. If you need any tips or advice, let me know and I will happily give you some tips! 😄

Yesterday I received an email from Fiverr saying that one of my gigs got featured and I’m so thrilled! I will carry on working hard and loving what I do. If you need any tips or advice, let me know and I will happily give you some tips! 😄

WOW - you’re so lucky - You get FEATURED GIG on 50 review only ☀️

First of all CONGRATS! I can totally imagine how awesome you must be feeling with your GIG being featured! IT must have been a lot of hard work and dedication.

I got my first badge on Fiverr last month and was jumping with joy - so a featured GIG is the ultimate! Way to go!
I will surely ask you for tips whenever I think I need some guidance.

Happy to see you cross a MILESTONE on Fiverr. All the BEST
Best regards, Ritu

Hi Joel, congratulations and good luck to you:slight_smile:. Would be very happy to hear some tips from you! Thanks!

Hello Elmaraliyev,

Thank you so much! that’s so kind 🙌

Some of my tips for you:

• Always try to reply to any messages as soon as you can. I’ve noticed clients really like receiving a quick response and this always helps when they are trying to make up their minds when it comes to picking a seller.

• If you don’t know how to accomplish a certain project or task, just be honest. Most clients will understand and carry on looking for that seller that can help them. This will definitely avoid you bad reviews or disputes.

• During a project always send drafts to your clients, this will give them a sense of security, that you are there to help them and it also opens a door to satisfaction, you will know if they like what you are doing so far. Happy clients, happy seller.

• Be patient. It takes a time, hard work and sometimes lack of sleep to give the best to your clients. But at the end it’ll be worth it!

I’m sure all of us that work hard will get there eventually.

Best of luck for you!

WOW - you’re so lucky - You get FEATURED GIG on 50 review only ☀️

Thanks a lot! It feels really amazing. I can’t believe it yet!

Best of luck for you! 🙌

First of all CONGRATS! I can totally imagine how awesome you must be feeling with your GIG being featured! IT must have been a lot of hard work and dedication.

I got my first badge on Fiverr last month and was jumping with joy - so a featured GIG is the ultimate! Way to go!

I will surely ask you for tips whenever I think I need some guidance.

Happy to see you cross a MILESTONE on Fiverr. All the BEST

Best regards, Ritu

Thanks a lot Ritujain777. That’s so sweet of you to say 😄

Also congratulations on your first badge. I know how that feels, it’s an amazing motivation knowing that your hard work is paying off. Keep up the good work!

I’m here for any tips or guidance.

😊

Thanks a lot! It feels really amazing. I can’t believe it yet!

Best of luck for you! 🙌

Hey,

you’re welcome 🙂 I’m happy for you!!

One thing like would like to know - Go to your gig area and see your featured gig impression - If that increase drastically High Volume - That means you’re gig are really get FEATURED.

I’m just saying this because of i found a BUG in search = Where gig are showing FEATURED by bug not really featured made by editors 🙂

So make sure - you have get REAL featured!! 🙂

Hey,

you’re welcome 🙂 I’m happy for you!!

One thing like would like to know - Go to your gig area and see your featured gig impression - If that increase drastically High Volume - That means you’re gig are really get FEATURED.

I’m just saying this because of i found a BUG in search = Where gig are showing FEATURED by bug not really featured made by editors 🙂

So make sure - you have get REAL featured!! 🙂

Perfect! I’ll keep an eye on it.

So far I see a featured badge on my Gig but it looks grey instead of pink, is that normal? I’m sure it’ll update throughout the days.

I’ll keep you all posted about this.

Thanks a lot for your advice 😌

Hello Elmaraliyev,

Thank you so much! that’s so kind 🙌

Some of my tips for you:

• Always try to reply to any messages as soon as you can. I’ve noticed clients really like receiving a quick response and this always helps when they are trying to make up their minds when it comes to picking a seller.

• If you don’t know how to accomplish a certain project or task, just be honest. Most clients will understand and carry on looking for that seller that can help them. This will definitely avoid you bad reviews or disputes.

• During a project always send drafts to your clients, this will give them a sense of security, that you are there to help them and it also opens a door to satisfaction, you will know if they like what you are doing so far. Happy clients, happy seller.

• Be patient. It takes a time, hard work and sometimes lack of sleep to give the best to your clients. But at the end it’ll be worth it!

I’m sure all of us that work hard will get there eventually.

Best of luck for you!

Thank you very much!🙂

Joel rodrigez,

I just received my first order today after 3 days of being fiverr member. I am collecting tips. Would be grateful if you could look at my profile and give me some tips

https://www.fiverr.com/purplicious

Thank you

Thanks for reaching out!

I have seen your profile and it’s very good so far.

The description is nice and says what you are good at and also highlights what your experience have been.

My advice is to unify those gigs where you are offering similar services and just focus on a couple of gigs, that’ll help you stay relevant.

Hope that helps a little,

Best

Archived