My gig has been on the top row and first page only on this specific keyword "Fix WordPress Error" but now its not on the first 20 pages which is the search limit of fiverr

abbas374

My gig has been on the top row and first page only on this specific keyword but now its not on the first 20 pages which is the search limit of Fiverr. It was on the top rows till 8 FEB but now its not on top 20 pages. In worst case scenario if customers comes on the last page still I would be unavailable. This situation is worst than banning of account because at least you know that everything is completely off. From my side, I cannot see my gig. Specific keyword which holds 14000+ search results but fiverr will always shows 20 pages which covers only 2000 services. I was on the first page with this keyword.
prove1.jpg.d27f3f27ea577a5831e7ea6dc9444036.jpg

w.w.w.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

This link will show me searchable because it might be looking in 14000 but in real fiverr does not show more than 2000 to the buyers. If My one gig was doing something wrong than only that gig would be de ranked but all my of gigs are facing same thing.

performance.thumb.JPG.05b9ee780aead5f4a078330499d986f8.JPG
performance1780×620 56.9 KB

This is my performance. How it can be possible? I contacted to the support and they do not care any thing and keep saying fine But also saying some internal factors algorithms also take into account that we cannot discuss. Can someone help me?

Archived