My gig has been penalized

trevis24

Hi all,

I have been working as a content writer on Fiverr for almost four years. 95% of my sales were from a particular gig, which was there on the high rating list. On January 6th, it was moved out of the list without any reason.

When I complained this to the Fiverr customer support, they said that’s how Fiverr works.

I even resigned from my job two years ago because of this gig and now I am in a big trouble. Did this happen to anyone else? What can I do now?

Hi, I’ve given you company at the top for a long time, for well over a year…but my Gig has gone down in the search results as well. I think the whole thing is pretty random and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. I have only1 negative review and that was 1 year ago, and almost 900 positive reviews. So I guess, nothing can be done. Look to do something else, such as writing eBooks or setting up your own websites. Your regular clients will always come looking for you. Just relax, and see this as an opportunity to do more with your free time. All the best!

Guest essyjoseph

Okay writer99025 :)🙂
@trevis24 As mentioned by @writer99025, your buyers will keep following you… You will always have orders in queue from your repeat buyers…Just continue maintaining good relationship with your existing clients, make sure that you have done your best in each and every order…

I have tried this for sure and it has worked… Am sure it will also work for you

Archived