Fiverr Forum

My gig has been removed

Today, i received a email GIG MODIFICATION REQUIRED

Your Gig text contains an email address/addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other means of communication that is not permitted according to our Terms of Service in order to protect our users’ privacy. Please remove the links.

The Fiverr messaging system allows you to communicate and deliver work related files to your buyers, without the need for additional contact information.

For more information please read our Terms of Service

To modify your gig click here

but i don’t use any containing text like email address/addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other when i modify the gig and i received second email

DENIED GIG

Your Gig was removed due to a third party copyright violation. Please ensure you sell services where you either own or validly license the copyrights.

can any one tell me what is the reason behind it? and from where i contact to fiverr support services?

Hi,

Go to support.fiverr.com and speak to the amazing Fiverr Support Team.

Cheers,

Jaymes

they said me

Thank you for contacting us regarding your gig. As you know, our content editors have reviewed your gig. Your gig potentially violates 3rd party copyrights or trademarks

but i didn’t copy any other gig so what can i do any tip and trick to restore the gig i have got 2 order in this gig with 5 star rating