Fiverr Community Forum

My Gig - I draw woman, suggestions what I could change are welcome

Hello, I want to share my Gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/pierregeier/draw-digital-portraits-of-women-for-you

I know It’s “just another guy who draws”. I recently changed a lot on that gig. Modified the header and some of my example images. Do you have any suggestions what I could change or add? I got some orders and I’m pretty happy with them so far.

I specialized in women because that’s what I like most to draw, and there are already a lot of other artists on fiverr that draw “everything”. Should I add what hardware or software I use? Or a Work in Progress in a PDF File? Are buyers actually interested in knowing about that?

Thank you @lennadesigns. Well actually my recent work was > 5000px wide and almost reached fiverrs filesize limit. I wrote 1800px because this is my minimum size which I can deliver. I’m using krita which supports a lot of color models including CMYK. But so far I send my buyers only RGB files which are converted to sRGB.

I know about the punctuation problems and going to work on that.

Thank you @lennadesigns. Well actually my recent work was > 5000px wide and almost reached fiverrs filesize limit. I wrote 1800px because this is my minimum size which I can deliver. I’m using krita which supports a lot of color models including CMYK. But so far I send my buyers only RGB files which are converted to sRGB.

I like your drawings, but you could upload a pdf file explaining more about your drawings, show some more work etc. I’m working on my pdf files, too :smiley:
You wrote that your drawings are ready to be printed - are they CMYK or RGB? And I think, that if someone would like to have your picture printed on canvas or put in bigger frame, then it will be a problem because it’s only 1800px.
You should also work on punctuation and make the important words or sentences stand out.
I hope I helped a little :slight_smile:

Reply to @pierregeier: Oh, then it’s cool:) Good luck to you!

Reply to @lennadesigns: Hey :smiley: I just made that pdf thing which shows some wip of my drawings. I’ll let you know if that affects my orders if you want.

Reply to @pierregeier: Yeah!:slight_smile: Cuz’ I really don’t know what else could I explain in my pdf files as a graphic designer.