My gig impression going down, but i'm getting orders

Hi, everyone. I have a problem with my gig and i want to share with you guys before writing support team. My gig impressions going down day by day, but i am getting orders and my gig displays in first page. I am actively promoting my gigs on social media, other gigs ok, but my main gig going down day by day. Would be very happy to hear any advice. Thanks!

Wait a minute… so your gig impressions started decreasing, but you still get orders like you usually do? That means the impressions don’t affect your sales, right? Well, in this case, why worry? I stopped looking at impressions and all those things, because it only worries me without reason, and I rather focus on my orders 😉

Wait a minute… so your gig impressions started decreasing, but you still get orders like you usually do? That means the impressions don’t affect your sales, right? Well, in this case, why worry? I stopped looking at impressions and all those things, because it only worries me without reason, and I rather focus on my orders 😉

But I am not getting order as much as last month.

Wait a minute… so your gig impressions started decreasing, but you still get orders like you usually do? That means the impressions don’t affect your sales, right? Well, in this case, why worry? I stopped looking at impressions and all those things, because it only worries me without reason, and I rather focus on my orders 😉 Actually i don’t know i think maybe my gig will be canceled in future, but i agree with you, maybe we have to focus only on delivering quality products! Thanks for your advice!

But I am not getting order as much as last month.

You promoting your gigs via social media? Use social media and add video presentation to your gig, it is improving sales 100%, i paid 5$ for creating video animation and got so many sales!

Archived