My Gig Impressions are about to Die

iftikharali0758

Hello mate! We are in the same situation. I’ve received no messages during the last week and my impressions are steadily slowing down. This situation is struggling. I don’t understand the reason because this is happening.

Me too mate. I thinks it started last week. I don’t understand what’s happening. Everyday my impressions are going down.

Now I can conclude I’m not the only one. Several sellers have gone through this lately and I blame Promoted Gigs.

I’m not against them, in fact I am using Promoted Gigs, outbidding the suggested amount and setting my daily max to something generous, and still no clicks, no traffic, no messages, no orders and no revenue.

I even brought new clients to Fiverr to help me with traffic, completed those orders and nothing happened.

In short, my friend, I don’t know what’s causing this but it sure is ending many careers.

Now I can conclude I’m not the only one. Several sellers have gone through this lately and I blame Promoted Gigs.

I’m not against them, in fact I am using Promoted Gigs, outbidding the suggested amount and setting my daily max to something generous, and still no clicks, no traffic, no messages, no orders and no revenue.

I even brought new clients to Fiverr to help me with traffic, completed those orders and nothing happened.

In short, my friend, I don’t know what’s causing this but it sure is ending many careers.

Same here! I’ve outbidded the suggest amount per click and set a considerable amount as daily budget, but it is not bringing to my gig the expected results by registering a daily falling in terms of impressions.

Here is what CS said about the issue.

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

Several sellers have gone through this lately and I blame Promoted Gigs.

Not only “lately”. For the past few years every single month people come and complain about it.

Though the system works as intended with rotating gigs and giving a chance to everyone.

Yes, as @mariashtelle1said, this has been going on for a very long time, not just recently. Eoin has some good advice from way back in 2017.

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

Archived