My gig impressions are getting low drastically

phoenixgraphicz

Hi, I was working on really fine on fiverr. I had 30k impressions one time. But Now it’s getting low with time. In This week I have only around 150 impressions daily. My gig was in first page but now I can find it nowhere. I’m getting some orders from my regular buyers. But no new orders. Is this a problem of me or bug from fiverr? Can someone please help me with this?

Thank you so much!!!

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs in the second paragraph.

Hi, Thank you so much for replying. But Can it be that much reduction on impression? It’s not even in 14th page as it seems. There are lot of gigs not related to my category from like 11th page. But my gig is no where. Let’s see. I’m also thinking it’s because of gig rotation. But this much reduction???

The amount of competition in almost all categories doubled this past year. That is probably a contributing factor. When was the last time you updated any of your gigs? I glanced at one, and noticed you only had three tags in it, when you could have five.

Since it’s reducing I did changes on 19/12/2020 and again on 23/12/2020. And now also I’m trying to do bit if SEO. And Thank you so much you had a look on my profile. Actually I didn’t noticed that. tags are showing on my editing page. But not showing on the gig. BTW it’s because of that may be. Thank you so much for letting me know that. 🙂

Archived