Fiverr Community Forum

My gig impressions are too low

Hey Guys,

I have been working on Fiverr for about 5 years now, and my gigs were working well, but it’s been almost a year now my impressions are very low, and I am not getting any leads.

I have tried updating my gigs twice but nothing worked for me.

Any suggestions?

12 Likes

I face same problem .

1 Like

Read this topic Why Your Impressions And Clicks Are Down

4 Likes

You can check with fiverr support team if you are facing issues.

1 Like

Brother i face some problem :sob::sob:

2 Likes

You are facing after 5 year i am facing after getting level 1 from 3 month

1 Like

Impressions don’t really matter.

Clicks are the ones that can potentially be turned into orders!

3 Likes

I contacted them and according to them everything is working according to their algorithms and they can not do anything with this.

1 Like

I even promoted my gigs as well to get some clicks and that gives me good results. None of my order got cancelled, I delivered every order on time with proper communication but still my gigs got unqualified.

2 Likes

Also I am starting last 2 days ago…my gig impression also low…I think we need to change our gigs description then It will be okay.

2 Likes

Same problem from last month and still. It’s almost zero impressions.
May be fiverr want to give us punishment or they do not want to we are stay here? OR …

2 Likes

Share Your Gig to Social Media Platform?

2 Likes

Same thing happen to my gig since last December, been here for a decade, worst situation, perhaps it’s pandemic time, fiverr gain a lots of new seller, obviously it over crowd market place now.

1 Like

You’re Waiting at Moments
Fiverr show New Sellers get chance?

The Best way is marketing you gig. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

We use to target people from US and Canada. My social media accounts are full with Asians how can we get business by sharing gig on social media?

2 Likes

Share to your Gig Social Media Platform

1 Like

Please see: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011292478-The-How-Tos-of-advertising-off-the-Fiverr-platform

Thanks for information